please help me make it to Vegas for the Amateur Arenacross National Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team MMR

PR Addict
My name is Jordan Beadling. I reside in Louisville, Ohio. I am the 2013 Ohio Motorcycle Association champion in the Open B class and placed second in the 250B class. I also recently qualified for the National Amateur Arenacross Championship race in Las Vegas, Nevada, in the Lites Intermediate class. The race is being held on May 2-4, 2014. I will proudly represent Ohio in this championship race. In order to participate I am seeking sponsors to help defray the cost of transportation, lodging and race fees. My goal is to raise $3,000.00. I am very excited and proud to have qualified for the Nationals.

I would greatly appreciate any kind of monetary donation you would consider. All sponsors are added to my official sponsor list, sponsors are announced at each race and my bike graphics are re-designed yearly to add all sponsors. Please respond by March 28, 2014.

Again, I appreciate you taking the time to read this and thank you for any help you can provide. If you would like more information or have any questions please email me at Scoob1991@aol.com

Or you can just paypal me money from your account or bank account. Paypal email is also Scoob1991@aol.com

Jordan goes pretty good. I think he has a good shot in Vegas.

Jordan you should setup a PayPal account and let people donate at will. Another idea is to sell t-shirts as a fundraiser. Maybe an action shot of you on the front, and "Vegas or Bust" on the back. Just an idea.

Btw, I think the way you presented it on here very well. There is hope for tomorrow's youth. Good luck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back