Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Contingency for all OMA Races!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I am pleaseed to announce the very program that will quiet everyone that is concerned about the cost of membership fees during the upcoming OMA season. Through Rocky Mountain ATV/MC we are offering their "Race Gas" program. Which really has nothing to do with race gas, but thats what they call it, so thats what we will call it. Everyone that buys an OMA membership this season will receive a $10 gift card to Rocky Mountain ATV/MC........and for every race that they enter at least one class, you will get an additional $10 GC; this is good for every race on the OMA schedule. Period. Now you only get one per race date, not per class, but that means that you could pay for both OMA and AMA memberships in 6 races ($10 for OMA, plus $50 for 5 race events). So theoretically, you could earn $380 in contigency for just signing up...........the gas fire is lit.

That's an awesome deal! Great job on scoring the contingency for all your races! It is going to require a little more driving, but we plan to hit more OMA races this year.

That's an awesome deal! Great job on scoring the contingency for all your races! It is going to require a little more driving, but we plan to hit more OMA races this year.

Yeah, I plan to try and race outside of Nashport this year... That 'tis the plan. We'll see how that works out. If I don't, at least it won't be that the incentive wasn't there...

WOW! Wherever did you guys get that idea???? :p

I was actually waiting on joining to see if you guys did this. Glad you guys did it, sounds really cool.

Good job guys.
Still hate the AMA idea, but giving back (or making it possible for them to earn it back) to the riders, makes it all better. We now have 10 OMA races on the schedule... maybe... :p

Just a little factoid. Based on last years figures (unique racers and members in the OMA) this program adds up to about $65,000 in contingency....that's a tough one to turn down and to not look like an idiot in doing so. So we thank Rocky Mountain ATV/MC for helping support local motocross. My hopes are this might actual bring some back to racing, or at least reignite some of the juices to ride. Sometimes it just takes something cool to inspire people.

Great Job OMA! You guys just keep hitting it out of the park!
The excitement for the race season to begin just keeps building!

Does anyone know if the gift cards have experation dates? Or can a racer save multiple gift cards and use them all at once at the end of the season?

Does anyone know if the gift cards have experation dates? Or can a racer save multiple gift cards and use them all at once at the end of the season?

They have an expiration date, it looks to be about a year from the look of mine. I got one from CRA last year. You enter a promotion code when online checking out. Im not sure if it would let you enter more than one at a time.

Back