Update on Scottie

#23_Racing

PR Addict
Scottie is now back at the hotel after spending most of the night at Akron Children Hospital.He was transported due to very bad back pain and he couldn't stand. After all the xrays nothing broken but very bruised back and he is in more pain than I have ever seen him. This is the sport he loves but it sometimes hard to watch these things happen to him. Also his leaett snapped in half just crazy. But anyways thanks to Summit track crew for getting to him fast and throwing the red flag.

Your welcome Scott! That was a tough crash. Glad to hear it is nothing serious. See ya at the track!

Scottie is now back at the hotel after spending most of the night at Akron Children Hospital.He was transported due to very bad back pain and he couldn't stand. After all the xrays nothing broken but very bruised back and he is in more pain than I have ever seen him. This is the sport he loves but it sometimes hard to watch these things happen to him. Also his leaett snapped in half just crazy. But anyways thanks to Summit track crew for getting to him fast and throwing the red flag.

Wow snapped leatt?? Holy cow. Hope he gets healed up fast.

Sounds like a violent get off, glad he is ok. Where did the Leatt break? I know the thoracic strut is designed to break on the newer braces on a hard impact. You should give Leatt a call, they like to inspect the braces on accidents of this nature to gain knowledge for future tweaks. They may throw you a bone to.

Sounds like a violent get off, glad he is ok. Where did the Leatt break? I know the thoracic strut is designed to break on the newer braces on a hard impact. You should give Leatt a call, they like to inspect the braces on accidents of this nature to gain knowledge for future tweaks. They may throw you a bone to.

I thought about that as well, just didn't feel like typing it. Hope Scottie gets well soon. Being hurt and/or healing sucks!

We are so glad to hear he is okay and nothing is broken. Leatt snapped means huge get off and nothing broken is a good thing.

We are so glad to hear he is okay and nothing is broken. Leatt snapped means huge get off and nothing broken is a good thing.

He is so bummed today we decided to stay and maybe come and watch tonight but he still cant even walk even with pain meds. The leatt broke right behind the latch the main part of the frame .

Back