Spring MX fever in just one day...

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Wow,

Nothing like a little sunshine and warmer weather to change someone who's OK with winter and likes a lot of snow (and seldom gets it) to MX mode. Kinda not a good thing due to still about a month or so before surgeon's gonna be OK with me "trying" some things, a track will be open anyway, as well as another cold snap coming next week... However, I am enjoying the good thoughts for today.

Also, I as I was walking around the yard with the dogs, picking up a few sticks, I couldn't help, but think who's out on their dozer prepping for the season. Wind yesterday definately dried up things around the homestead, just not certain how much so on the track surface. Just envisioning nice, dark, crumbly, chocolate goodness coming off the blade...

Also ready for some early SX from Atlanta to get me prepped for some Indy. Remember, practice on SupercrossLIVE 2pm-5pm EST and race on FoxSports2 starting at 7:30 today. Will be nice not having to worry about trying to stay awake for the mains into the wee hours of the morn... Thinking the ATL race is going to be dominated by JS7 and RV2 given the east coast dirt. Maybe not. Heck, this season has been one of the best in terms of it's competative edge. Just hoping Reed will be our only casulty from here on out. Well, unless Bam Bam decides to whip himself and another rider to their death... Let's hope not. ;)

Well, that's about it from this front. Enjoy the day and try not to get too upset when winter snaps back into place. Spring is coming. If not already, better start getting ready...

I resisted the urge to get the honda out , jonesin to ride but will be depressed by Monday morning when the cold sets back in ! So instead I put new chan / sprocket , and brakes on her , washed it and slapped a nice coat of SC1 on her . Can't we just fast forward about 3 weeks !? Soon enough I guess .

Back