SRT 8 Charger

2014 he just traded in his old ride which was the srt8 jeep

pretty sure its pushing close to 700 hp

Nice, what modifications did he do to get 700HP? Thats a clean 200HP above stock trim. They are bad ass looking cars for sure!

im not sure what alls he done. im in fort polk hes in ohio but according to their website 2014 Shelby runs 662 hp... so where do you get this 200 hp number from? I said Shelby gt not regular gt.

Nice, what modifications did he do to get 700HP? Thats a clean 200HP above stock trim. They are bad ass looking cars for sure!

What can we do with the V10 in my E450 motor home? Anything that wont rock the warranty?
At this point the motor has great pull, it seems the trans is the week link.

im not sure what alls he done. im in fort polk hes in ohio but according to their website 2014 Shelby runs 662 hp... so where do you get this 200 hp number from? I said Shelby gt not regular gt.

Im talking RWHP and you are talking at the flywheel. Ive seen them on the dyno at tuning sessions. Those are fun days, its cool to see the different cars and modifications. I love it when guys think that they add stuff to the car and they have 5,6,700 hp or what ever. Then on the dyno it pulls a 225 RWHP run. Funny s**t.

GT500.jpg

That is one awesome looking car for sure!!!

I believe a member posting on here has one of these cars

bos302.jpg

We need a pitracer cruise in day!

What can we do with the V10 in my E450 motor home? Anything that wont rock the warranty?
At this point the motor has great pull, it seems the trans is the week link.

A blower or turbo! But the warranty dept wont like that at all! You can put a valving kit in the trans to get it to shift better or you can have the computer reprogrammed to actually change shifting characteristics and points. That might not effect the warranty.

Who does that stuff, re programming the computer that is.
I hate how it shifts. It will rev too 5000 rpm some times.
Too high,

Double D : I did a few minor mods to my 02 v10 f250 , different injectors , fuel rail , throttle body spacer , aftermarket intake , more pep , although no help with fuel mileage .

Who does that stuff, re programming the computer that is.
I hate how it shifts. It will rev too 5000 rpm some times.
Too high,

you can buy a tuner and easily adjust things like that yourself or you can take it to a shop to do it. if you're just interesting in changing shift points and stuff you can just buy the tuner and do it yourself.

you can buy a tuner and easily adjust things like that yourself or you can take it to a shop to do it. if you're just interesting in changing shift points and stuff you can just buy the tuner and do it yourself.

I will look into that, thanks!

I buy from Liberty ford in parma heights, I will have them mess with it for me.

The ford garage wont do it, they will say it voids the warranty. You need a shop that can tune it.

This place can do it Im sure. Great guys, they had a tunning session I went to once with my car. They should have the software for that motor. Give them a call

Tidyno

Back