Do you prefer riding bikes or ATVs.

jewboyonabike

PR Member
I am an all-arounder my self. I feel bad ass when I'm on my ATV and I feel like a fast little mouse on my bike. Whats your opinions?

wide, smooth/straight faced jumps, quad... technical knarly rough big peaky jumps, gimme 2 wheels.. my lap times are substantially faster on a quad at malvern than on my bike..

no more quads for me. too scary. i do need a 4x4 for hunting and pullin fire wood though..

Bikes for sure. Quads are big and scary to race with. As much as I give quad riders crap for fun I have to give them props for racing them. I would never try to! They are a blast to play around on especially in the winter!

how has this not blown up into something yet? lol....

you know the hardest part of riding a quad is right??

sorry sorry i wont do it..

how has this not blown up into something yet? lol....

you know the hardest part of riding a quad is right??

sorry sorry i wont do it..

Yeah, trying not to running over the......ummmm....nevermind.......dang you Jason Rogers!!

I think everyone needs to get over the quadophobia.....that's so 2013. New Era.

Translation......You're gay

Oh snap! And the G word has entered the thread....now be prepared for P or W, NB's, and BO.

Any self respecting murse wouldn't take that s**t from a trailer burning electrican....a non-union one at that......

I tell my kids, Soccer is for those kids that cant play other sports. Kind of like Quads are for guys that cant learn to ride on two wheels.

Double pot stirring points!

Back