Going to Indy SX!!!!

I'm in, will be there friday night. May try to hit the kart track saturday idk how well be feeling on sunday morning lol...

No time saturday, Im getting there about noon or 1pm. Pit passes, practice and qualifying leave no time for karting!

Ill be there all Friday and Saturday with a group of 6, Indy is always a great time. Crute maybe ill actually run into you this year bahaha

2 bottles of water, 3 Advil and 3 units of regular insulin will bump start your Sunday right Stacy. Don't be scared.

Who is in?

Planning on hitting Fast times Kart track sunday am too

See it here

Lets get a Pitracer kart racing event going!

Looks cool. Kinda with Stacey in not knowing how I will feel Sunday morning. Heck, I might actually still feel pretty good early! ;) Also not certain how much $$$ I'll have left as it seems the Indy budget is always blown way into the red...

We get in Thursday evening and will be there through Sunday. Staying at the Crowne Plaza. I actually still have 4 rooms reserved, but looks like I am only going to be needing 2, so anyone let me know if interested. Thinking they come out to about $180 a night total with $22/day parking. That $180 night be higher if only staying Friday and/or Saturday as I am thinking Thursday is the cheaper night and brings the average down.

Text me when you get there Hershey (or anyone else). I usually get to practice around noon until 5:00, grab some grub, recharge the buzz with cheaper stuff than at the stadium, and come back for the show. I cannot wait. I cannot...did I mention I cannot wait? Cannot? :)

We'll probably eat at the Ram Saturday night between practice and the race. Have to make reservations. Might not be so bad as the last two years since it's not St. Patrick's Day weekend, but...

We'll probably eat at the Ram Saturday night between practice and the race. Have to make reservations. Might not be so bad as the last two years since it's not St. Patrick's Day weekend, but...

I'm so happy it's not on St Pattys day again. Can never get lunch/dinner without a year long wait. NO MORE. Getting there early and going to stuff my face. Probably throw it all up later.

Hershey! Get your arse here before noon Saturday or I'm canceling your room dammit! Gonna be another good year in Indy. Skipping the Ike & Jonsey's night tonight. May hit it tomorrow or so. We all need to connect. Well, don't need to. I can get into enough trouble without y'all, but... OK, just get here everyone. Had some Disorder Porter at the Ram tonight. Guess hitting it again tomorrow afternoon/evening with the familia and not Saturday night like I thought.

Laters....

Im hitting up fast times when they open at 11 am on sunday. I have to be on the road by 1 or 2.

Place looks awesome with 2 levels !

Back