OMA Memberships Go Live Saturday March 1st

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
We are opening up the online OMA membership enrollment this Saturday March 1. The very first person to correctly send in membership application and actually pay with paypal will get BC hoodie and the coveted 001 OMA membership card. All members signing up get a $10 gift card to Rocky Mountain ATV/MC. Those will be mailed to you directly from Rocky Mountain ATV/MC. So avoid the OMA membership line at your first race, get signed up this Saturday for a chance at BC Hoodie and possibly getting your $10 gift card before the season even starts!

To get signed up visit www.omxa.net , click on the membership tab and fill out all fields, then it will switch you to paypal. Login and send the money. its that simple. Good luck everyone.

You say March 1st...as of 12:00am? I'll prolly be up around then. If I can work the keys on my keyboard and/or swipe my phone correctly will be the question. If I give you my pertinents and such will you sign me up ol' buddy ol' pal... ;)

You say March 1st...as of 12:00am? I'll prolly be up around then. If I can work the keys on my keyboard and/or swipe my phone correctly will be the question. If I give you my pertinents and such will you sign me up ol' buddy ol' pal... ;)

Now if I told you when, this competition just wouldn't be nearly as fun. All I can say is that the website is going membership tab will be live at some point on Saturday March 1st. If you click on there and you see data fields, then it's on.

Now if I told you when, this competition just wouldn't be nearly as fun. All I can say is that the website is going membership tab will be live at some point on Saturday March 1st. If you click on there and you see data fields, then it's on.

You play so dirty... I love it.. lol The question is: Are you going to tell me? I guess I will just listen for the chimes of the emails racking up... lol You guys are going to love the membership card this year!

Connie

You play so dirty... I love it.. lol The question is: Are you going to tell me? I guess I will just listen for the chimes of the emails racking up... lol You guys are going to love the membership card this year!

Connie

I'm not even sure if I'm telling myself!

So do we have to wait until Connie rolls in from the one eared donkey honky Tonk place at 1am, or is it automatic? If I win can I get the Yoga pants instead?

Hahahahahaha! See Matt, He doesn't trust me after margaritas! If it was my choice, I would hide the membership link somewhere on the web site or somewhere on pitracer...... YES, it would be after last call... Lol. Sort of like "Where's Waldo".... And I would hide it in the shape of a one-eared donkey on his way to fashion bug....

Ya never know what we are doing, it might be live Now!!!!!!!

Hahahah...not yet, but maybe it is Now! Muhahahahaha, no don't be silly. Ok you better check.......

Back