Brock Sellards to be honored at Indy !

halffast

PR Elite
Got my weekly email from the Legends and Heroes Tour this morning and they are honoring Ohio's own Brock Sellards at the Indy SX ! Congrats Brock ! You know we are always proud when local boys do well in the big show and rightly so , but I've always felt that Sellards career was kind of shuffled to the bottom of the deck . His accomplishments in MX/SX far outshine any other Ohio rider I can think of and we have had some good ones .

Well deserved. Good kid (He was still on an 80 when I retired so he is still a kid), great career.
Congrats Brock

Sweet! I will be there cheering !

I remember watching him on his 80 at Gran Prix raceway spank the A class riders. Knew he was going to do good then!

Great job Brock! Still have your jersey (somewhere) from your Procircuit days... :)

Awesome new Brock!

Well desereved for a quality guy, fast rider and someone who keeps giving back to the sport!

Speach! Speach! clap clap clap Speach!

Awesome Brock...congratulations! You doing opening ceremonies transfer with Windham ? If so, bust it out on the 2 stroke and you'll be idolized!!

True story.....He raced his 80 at Malvern one year .....He started in I think 125b he lapped all of US!!! On his 80!!!!

Was there that day as well. You needed a forklift to pick my jaw up off the ground. Ahhh... memories. Great guy, doesn't act like he is above anyone. My little guy really looks up to him, and he has given nothing but the best. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Back