Indy travel updates

nitrofish

PR Addict
Since there are many of us making the trek to Indy, how bout we post some travel updates. "Titan" is gonna make the trip home like the Iditarod, which coincidently starts this weekend. Safe travels to all.

What's with naming snow storms now anyway? Just another way to create drama and freak people out about global warming???? Uh I mean climate change?

...global warming????

Yeah, not seeing it. I'm pretty chilly here in Indy...ain't afraid of no storm. Now not having fun? Yeah, that scares the bajesus out of me...so I am having fun...right now...well, right before and after I am on PitRacer... ;)

It looks like it is only going to drop 3 to 6 inches.
which should not be too big of a deal.

I'm out in the garage changing the oil on my truck now :rolleyes: I'll pay the extra $50 in diesel to have 4x4 for the ride home

The 4x4 is nice... i have got a ton of use out of mine this winter... looks like we will need it for sure on the sunday drive home...

We canceled our riding trip to NC bc of this stupid storm. Even with a 4x4 I didn't want to going through WV pulling a trailer on the way home - Not too mention an accident would give my mother in law free reign to say, "I told you so" for the rest of her life. I am ready to move south.

The 4x4 is nice... i have got a ton of use out of mine this winter... looks like we will need it for sure on the sunday drive home...

Naw...I'm going with the challenge of slipping and sliding the LS all the way home. No fun when you have an abundance of traction. If ice, no matter anywho... Kidding. Weather report from Indy stations saying not hitting 'til about 10am here. We'll be outta Dodge way after that so all good amigos.... ????

Yeah, ride home was uneventful...well, until I tried to get up our hill that was stil snow covered... Second attempt after backing out into 146 and turning off traction control got me there in the driveway...

Back