Mxgp on cbs sports

mx6tim

PR Member
Just a heads up or reminder....I see CBS sports, ch 220 on direct is showing the MXGP & MX2 races Saturday night/Sunday morning at like 1230-230. So after live SX from INDY on FOX1 there will be two more hours of outdoors from europe.

Thanks for the info on that!

Just an fyi that on my version of dtv in Central Ohio, CBS sports is channel 221.

Almost as excited to watch this as indy sx... Outdoor mx in language I don't understand... Really looking forward to see that snob herlings ride... I wish he would come to our nationals once or twice

I liked seeing all the Husky banners around the track. The track itself looked real slippery for being all sand.

Track looked crazy slick! Huge props to CBS Sports for picking this up. Because the series goes to unique places it has the feel of the MotoGP and F1 races.
Just need to remember to add time to the end of the broadcasts due to Basketball. Next week is Thailand.

MXGP does have some cool ideas like the 2 story pit-box setup through the mechanics area and the drone helicopter camera shots. The track looked super hard packed and square-edged. I will be watching more of these races.

GP's get trick bikes because they don't have the AMA production rule (Think NASCAR).
They said the Yam team was running prototype electric start, Kaw had special suspension for quicker starts, etc, etc.
Did you see these?
Lights1_MXGP_1_QAT_2014.jpg

Very impressive! They say he is over there to get ready for outdoor nationals.
VitalMX has a section called Pitbits. I've messaged a friend who photos in Europe. I'd love to see more pics of the GP bikes.
The AMA should drop the production rule and bring back factory bikes. Stop trying to make things equal.
Before long they will all be running the same gas, gearing and grips...

Back