Tomahawk Cancelled

pasimp57

PR Addict
Just read this on their web site.

ATTENTION: The Loretta Lynn Qualifier scheduled for this weekend has been RESCHEDULED! We will now be holding the LLQ races on April 19th and 20th. We will update our schedule soon with the new race dates. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

This makes the 3rd qualifier that has been cancelled. I just said last week, that they start the qualifiers in the north way too early with the nasty weather.

Tomahawk Motocross - Hedgesville, WV David Smith MX Sports creates the LLQ schedule and handles rescheduling. We just gladly accept what they offer us.

lol ^, just read that on their site. I dont even think the snow is an issue, its all gone from their webcam. The ground is still froze at my house though, maybe that played into it.

I went there February 23, I'm kinda glad they cancelled track was bad (muuuudddyyy) it probably wouldn't have been in the best shape this weekend

You're killin me here..

U guys are a riot!!!!

Hey, I lifted it off TMX Facebook page; just copied and pasted it

Maybe, just maybe I'll actually try a qualifier this year for giggles. AMA going through a resurrection in all areas so I'll bust out my lifetime AMA card some

Maybe I'll see you guys. Maybe

Looks like they said the track will be great and they are having open practice. Wtf

From TMX's FB page:

Then why did you cancel the area?
7 hours ago · Like

Tomahawk Motocross - Hedgesville, WV The status of the track itself was never our concern. You cannot park hundreds of RV's on a thawing, muddy pit and not expect them to get stuck. On a large race weekend like the LLQ, we prefer to use our dozers to prep the track, not pull RV's in and out of parking areas. It's all we would have spent out time doing.

March 10-11 tomahawk LLQ 2015. Stamp it.

Someone get their head out of their ass and move this back to mid-April.

Back