Bubba - rag dolling himself

John250

PR Founding Father
I had someone send me this video. Man, I will say one thing for Bubba......he has rag dolled himself quite a few times in the last few years.........and they all look like they HURT.....Ouch!!

******VIEWER BEWARE, FOUL LANGUAGE**********

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/O7vNaE44bNQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice tune. Kids will like it...

Yeah, I was at the one in Vegas. He was killing the "quad" on his 125. Wasn't any faster, but was WAY big on the cool and big b@!!$ factor... Guess is what happens when you push the envelope to "scrub" just another tenth of a second out...some times it works and some times it doesn't...obviously.

Guess I did not really listen to the music........I had the volume down on my computer.......ooopps

I can see him sueing the ama for post traumatic brain injury issues like the NFL guys did.. And doing commercials for Tylenol and aleve... I would never have made it past two of those crashes

Lol. I'm glad I previewed this (music) before showing the kid! I'm already in trouble for letting him watch Bad Grandpa, he now thinks poo-tang is a pot pie. My bad. Bubba is Mr. Excitement for sure, go fast or die trying!

Remember the one at Southwick when his KX450 blew up right as he crested a hill? Then he did a massive endo cartwheel down the hill.

I can see why he might retire in two years.

they left out the best one of all when he cartwheeled his ride at daytona and tried to get back on with the fender bent up farther than his visor! i was standing 20ft from there.

..., he now thinks poo-tang is a pot pie. My bad.

That is friggin' hilarious!! :)

they left out the best one of all when he cartwheeled his ride at daytona and tried to get back on with the fender bent up farther than his visor! i was standing 20ft from there.

OH yeah, that was high speed while leading by a ways if I remember right. Heck, didn't he fall once before getting back on the bike finally? Those were the says he treid to get back on bike and back in race ASAP. Nowadays I feel he thinks twice before he actually jumps back on....kicks it a few times....and puts it in gear... It's his perogative, just sayin'...

Anyone notice how often he ran into other riders or landed on them? Its kinda rediculous imo. Yea u gotta go fast but u dont have to kill the other rider

Decaf........I guess I will have to pull out the crash video on all the green bikes.

Oh yeah, all those ones are super fast!! ;)

Anyone notice how often he ran into other riders or landed on them? Its kinda rediculous imo. Yea u gotta go fast but u dont have to kill the other rider

Peeps just needed to quit playing with the fastest man on the planet and get out the way! Naw, he did seem to have the Moses syndrome in some cases... ;) Dont get me wrong, not a bad thing if your Moses or a Hebrew slave, but not so good if your riding on a SX track...

Back