How about a little throw back thursday!

cutty22

PR Member
This is me at my first race in 1983 on my 1981 cr 125! I thought I was on top of the world! CIMG1003.jpg

Here we go! The incredible 1980's - at one of my favorite tracks in Ontario Canada - on my awesome '82 RM 125! Back when I weighed 150 so could just run that damn thing wide open around almost every track...man, I want a "do-over"!! (check out them "gaiters"!)

scan0001.jpg

We had the same Simpson 10 pound helmets!! I had jt bmx pants! I had just ended my bmx career! I had taken that 81 swoop front number plate off and got that cool vented plate!

The year, 1977. I was 15 years old on farm in Northern Kentucky and positive no human on the planet was faster than me on my Elsinore, headlights and all! I lived blissfully with this clearly flawed delusion for the 36 next years.

I still wonder how nearly 4 decades flashed by so fast but it did.

The year, 2013. On a track in Athens Ohio, my first race, my first time on a motocross track, and learning I might be the slowest human on the planet on a dirt bike, and now I'm hooked.

Untitled-374.jpgUntitled-379.jpgAthens Vintage Motocross 2013 Dust (2).jpg

DanO

The year, 1977. I was 15 years old on farm in Northern Kentucky and positive no human on the planet was faster than me on my Elsinore, headlights and all! I lived blissfully with this clearly flawed delusion for the 36 next years.

I still wonder how nearly 4 decades flashed by so fast but it did.

The year, 2013. On a track in Athens Ohio, my first race, my first time on a motocross track, and learning I might be the slowest human on the planet on a dirt bike, and now I'm hooked.

View attachment 14464View attachment 14465View attachment 14466

DanO

Just put a headlight on the bike that you ride today. Could make you the fastest once more! ;)

I usually don't go all that fast myself but I somehow manage to have a good time. Isn't that what it's really all about at this point in life...

Back