outdoor track this weekend

anyone found a track that is not covered in snow or ice? was suppose to leave for mx421 for the weekend, but i guess they got hit with snow and ice last night. loaded and ready to go, just need to find someone that is open!

anyone found a track that is not covered in snow or ice? was suppose to leave for mx421 for the weekend, but i guess they got hit with snow and ice last night. loaded and ready to go, just need to find someone that is open!

Did they cancel? Last I saw on their FB they are still opening

I can't imagine too many places pulling off outdoors this weekend. We have water running down the driveway from the hill thawing and draining. It's coming up through the gravel! I wonder how me people could actually get in the pits, let alone get out. Cabin fever at a fever pitch. Maybe Knox and John 250 have that sand track ready????

we are giving 421 a try! we have a baby sitter for the 3 younger ones and are getting out of dodge for the weekend! fingers crossed we get a little ride time in saturday or sunday!

I can't imagine too many places pulling off outdoors this weekend. We have water running down the driveway from the hill thawing and draining. It's coming up through the gravel! I wonder how me people could actually get in the pits, let alone get out. Cabin fever at a fever pitch. Maybe Knox and John 250 have that sand track ready????

Yeah, I was just walking through the yard yesterday and was thinking, "Man, has to be pretty soggy out at BC... Need some wind and sun!" ;)

we are giving 421 a try! we have a baby sitter for the 3 younger ones and are getting out of dodge for the weekend! fingers crossed we get a little ride time in saturday or sunday!

Good luck! Let us know how it goes. Provide pics before and after. Might want to put on a mud or paddle tire. ;)

421 was very muddy. there was still snow on the ground when we got there.

hit east bend sunday, much better conditions. seemed like a huge turnout as well. fun track, small jumps but good dirt and the turns were fun.

just got home.. motobus made it all the way to 18 before giving us fits. bed time now.

421 was muddy on saturday, but great practice for my little guy that has never really been in mud! well, except for the man made mud at chillitown before 50's go ;-) (sorry, couldn't resist!) anywhooo, sunday was great!! we will go back! they went to east bend a couple weeks ago and definitely prefer 421!

Back