Heads up, Time Change for Detroit SX on TV

Thanks for the heads up . I thought I read somewhere before season started they were all going to be live , maybe I didn't . It's Horsesh*t , who cares about basketball , lol .

I'm cutting cable. Ill jus watch it on youtube an hour after its live. So sick of gettin hosed.

Fox sports 1 Said monster energy sx was most viewed televised event on that Channel. To hell with march madness.

I'm cutting cable. Ill jus watch it on youtube an hour after its live. So sick of gettin hosed.

Fox sports 1 Said monster energy sx was most viewed televised event on that Channel. To hell with march madness.

WTF? You said a couple months ago you cut cable... Windbag.

One says 11:30, one says 8:30. Great! Let the dvr confusion begin. lol. At least it's televised I guess.

That 8:30 PST which is 11:30 EST. It said that right next to the time in the MX mag article. It's all in the details. Still checking the DVR to make sure they changed the actual schedule.

WTF? You said a couple months ago you cut cable... Windbag.

Exactly what I was thinking. When you do that I guess we'll see you at Vet fest that year as well. ;) j/k I have no room to talk although I'm keeping cable. It serves me OK...

Thing about this dealio is, they are trying to act like they've upgraded us by moving from the Live time slot on Fox Sports 2 to the tape delayed, but more available and watched Fox Sports 1. Well, bummer for me as I have Fox Sports 2 and would much rather be able to hit the sack at 10:30 or 11:00 vs. 2:00 or so in the morning... That's the only BS for me. Maybe I'll take a nap from 7:30 until 11:30. ;)

Back