Roczen to RCH in 2015?

Holy winerschnitzel! Could be. I took German in 7th grade, but have since lost my ability to read it if I actually ever could read the article you provided...

See there's also rumors of the dunge going to rch. . .

Roczen is top dog in the Ktm tent I'd say overall this year. Ktm would be dumb not to resign him.

Here's Bing's attempt to translate:

Ken Roczen: Change likely to Suzuki!

By Adam Wheeler - 12.03.2014-12:24

KTM could not extend so far the agreement with Supercross-sensations-rookie Ken Roczen for 2015. It attracts a work machine in Ricky car Michael RCH team, where the partnership with Red Bull could be retained.

Last week, talks about the future of Ken Roczen reached a new level: apparently it is considered almost sure the MX2 world champion by 2011 and current title holder of the 250-cc Supercross-West Coast series KTM will leave and will return to that brand, with the Thuringian started his unparalleled career.

Roczens signature for the season is the most desirable at all in the United States by 2015, because the 450 CC rookie delivers a strong Supercross season so far, winning on the Red Bull KTM 450 SX-F two events. The rumors were even in the Paddock of the MXGP constantly listen, that the German should get a Suzuki factory machinery in the RCH team next year.

If it does, Roczen should his long-standing partnership with Red Bull can keep up what would have been impossible for example when changing to Kawasaki for Monster Energy. With Red Bull Roczen is connected since junior hockey. A Suzuki deal would mean a return to his roots, 2009 he delivered a memorable MX2 World Championship debut as a 15 year old in Portugal on the Japanese brand.

Nor is there any official messages, not about a contract extension with KTM yet about whether Roczen is 2015 actually sit on a RM-Z 450. It is difficult to imagine that he will really leave the camp by KTM and that the decision is just a financial issue. KTM is known as manufacturer who wholeheartedly committed to racing, built up very good structures and has invested in many areas, thereby increasing the quality.
There is the option with Husqvarna for KTM?
With the captive by KTM brand Husqvarna Roczen would have options within the KTM network, if he no longer wants to stay in the same environment as KTM factory rider Ryan Dungey. KTM have any support under the leadership of Rennchef Pit Beirer, who directed Roczen by Suzuki for 2011, away, if the driver at any time want to drive again in Europe.

It's no big secret that Roczen 2013 was not overly happy despite winning his 250-cc-MX/SX-bIke. But an invigorating performance at the Motocross of Nations last September and the previously excellent speed on the 450 SX-F indicates that he has a competitive package available.

Roczens new cooperation undoubtedly had a great influence on his fitness and his focus on the essentials with the renowned trainer Aldon Baker for 2014. The admiration of RCH co-owner Ricky Carmichael, the large U.S.-cross-legend, could also play a role in the alleged Exchange.

Anyone want to bet me?? Dungey and Roczen are not going any where. DeCoster loves Dung, and he is the past champ and always a consistent top 3. Roczen, the future champ is not going any where. Any takers? All rumors.

Anyone want to bet me?? Dungey and Roczen are not going any where. DeCoster loves Dung, and he is the past champ and always a consistent top 3. Roczen, the future champ is not going any where. Any takers? All rumors.

Yeah, too soon to know. Heck, let the silly season begin!!! Well, pre-season anywho. ;)

I'll be a taker... I won't bet both leave Roger but do feel one of them is.

K-roc is gone guys...He is going to RCH forsure....they have to wait until oct to say anything...Bam Bam is goin JGR

Kroc was upset last year at KTM because they couldn't get the bike to handle like he wanted. Mostly a fork issue. He would of left last year, but had an additional year, so he didn't. That much I know as fact. Haven't heard much this year, but I would say he wants to leave--still.

I heard Mathis on the Pulp MX show talking about Bam Bam and Jeremy Albright, team manager at JGR, walking the track at Daytona. Maybe something more to this........... I don't know, but he mentioned it then got off it real quick during his podcast.

So John259 what is our bet then? U wear a Bubba 259 Jersey at a race?
If your gonna make a Bubba bet with John259...it has to be much more than just wearing a jersey for one day...his disdain for Bubba is epic...the humility needs to run deeper than his disdain. I say a "I love Bubba259! He's my Hero!" tattoo. Hahaha! Love ya Mr. John259!

Every OMA sanctioned event he has to run 259 and have on his jersey back or chest protector whichever is more visible: "Loves Bubba."

So John259 what is our bet then? U wear a Bubba 259 Jersey at a race?

I like it... :)

If your gonna make a Bubba bet with John259...it has to be much more than just wearing a jersey for one day...his disdain for Bubba is epic...the humility needs to run deeper than his disdain. I say a "I love Bubba259! He's my Hero!" tattoo. Hahaha! Love ya Mr. John259!

I so agree!...

Every OMA sanctioned event he has to run 259 and have on his jersey back or chest protector whichever is more visible: "Loves Bubba."

Pink Bubba gear and chest protector....with "Bubba" on the rear of his race pants...

NO Bubba stuff! Maybe one race, with a Bubba jersey, but I am NOT paying for it.

I would rather pay money than show love for Bubba.

NO Bubba stuff! Maybe one race, with a Bubba jersey, but I am NOT paying for it.

I would rather pay money than show love for Bubba.

I say you have to wear a DANICA item all day at the track and handout ZAGNUTZ.

Back