1 in 5 obamacare enrollees havne't made their first premium payment

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
4 million + signed up. "HOOOLLDD UP......I thought this was FREE? Wait, you mean if I don't sign up and still go to the Emergency Room for a runny nose then it's free? Ah, i'm just gonna go back to doing that!"

ne13jun19-000-youre-covered-mormonad-poster.jpg

Oh wait.....

fig,black,mens,ffffff.jpg

Is the dog covered? o-doggy-care?

Why you gotta go start another angry thread! ha ha

Everyone just go ride somewhere and it be OK

Healthcare is just another way to tax the working. If you don't have insurance you're penalized. Which is fine now. But wait in two-five years when employers say eh screw it we will pay the penalty per employee to govt instead of insuring them. Which in turn makes us have to go get it from the govt. which in turn makes us pay a ton more.

I stopped by healthcare.gov I can't find anything that is near as good as what my employer is providing. But like I said in 5 years my employer might just say well go get it from the govt. It's cheaper to pay the flat penalty than Insure our employees who will need surgeries and get sick.

Sturds gonna need some more works on the hook DD.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/03/120840-president-just-snuck-biggest-change-obamacares-individual-mandate-nobody-knows/

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/03/120840-president-just-snuck-biggest-change-obamacares-individual-mandate-nobody-knows/

I am loading up and going riding! right now.

I just wasted my time gettting pissed off and I dont even understand.
It looks like you can just say you cant afford it and nothing has changed but rates have doubled.

Dont forget, not only has my rate doubled.(thought it would go down) but now I have to pay 2 dollars a month for each of my employees covered that I pay 100% for.

I dont know what it is for, but I laugh because they just cant stop taxing us!!!

I am loading up and going riding! right now.

I just wasted my time gettting pissed off and I dont even understand.
It looks like you can just say you cant afford it and nothing has changed but rates have doubled.

Dont forget, not only has my rate doubled.(thought it would go down) but now I have to pay 2 dollars a month for each of my employees covered that I pay 100% for.

I dont know what it is for, but I laugh because they just cant stop taxing us!!!

Hate to say I told you so.......but

Anyway your lying! Obamacare is the greatest thing ever and the rates will drop for most, just ask Sturd! He will tell you.

Everyone who claims to have lost coverge or is having problems with Obamacre is a liar. The senate majority leader said so.

My 2014 Federally Mandated fees on my personal healthcare is a total of $35 a month! All new taxes on me and every American.

Here is the big picture. the damage is done. Even if Obamacrare is lifted and repealed.

the charges will never go away. I am hiring another employee this week, I now have to re think paying 100%
Which means less money for my employees, less free spending money for restaurants and toys.

That is what trickle down Obama care is compared to trickle down economics.

Trickle down O-poverty! Well we will make money on the war he is getting us in to!

Wait, no....this will stimulate hiring. Rates will be lower, so you can offer your employees the same coverage for less and then give them raises and make them happy with all the money you've saved.

And to think, Hillary "Ram Rod" Clinton is ahead in the early polls in Iowa to be the next President. People are idiots. If you are a Democrat, how do you sleep at night? I just don't get it.

If another Democrat gets elected for president next term there are 2 certainties

1: The Republicans SUCK and cant even find a candidate good enough to outshine Obama's dismal 8 years.
2:We are effed economically as middle class people and as a country.

Then what? Lets say the best president in the world is elected. 4 years will not be enough to fix anything. The new president will be replaced in 4 years with a new liar.

Its not about fixing it in 4 years. Its about turning it around in the right direction which has better alternatives as an end game. The economy can easily be fixed in 4 years with some simple policy changes. Obamacare will take longer. As of now, the damage it causes keeps increasing.

"I got a new job, liked my plan and got to keep it, liked my doctor and got to keep him, and saved $2500 a year in premiums all because of Obamacare!" said no man, EVER.

Exactly Tim.

We need a president that will turn around the shift of bigger government and the disregard for the constitution. The largest damage that has been done and scariest part about Obama is the precedent he has been setting by changing laws without due process. His blatant disregard for the constitution. He was APPLAUDED in his state of the union address for saying he would make changes without the congress if he had to!! WTF??? That is NOT how the law works! That is NOT why our forefathers came up with the system of checks and balances.

It has been said the best way to take the rights away from a society is to do it slowly. A small step at a time. Do it quietly.

That is exactly what has been happening to us for some time now. Obama is just doing it a little quicker and a little louder.

My wife being a group health insurance broker, and myself being in the employee benefits world.........I can tell you Obamas policies and ACA have hurt MANY workers in the insurance industry financially. These are Americans working hard, spending money, and his policies have put people out of jobs, and caused MANY to make much less for doing the exact same (if not more) amount of work.

Back