Briarcliff Mx Spring Updates

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Many things going on, hopefully the weather is finally beginning to turn. We have a great deal of work to do to get the track rideable, so thanks to all who have inquired already, but we just haven't had enough good weather yet. Although, I will say it was a stark difference from last Friday to Wednesday. The place had dried up a considerable amount.

Please visit the updated website, we have added more pages and information about this seasons events.

We are pleased to announce that Honda Marysville Motorsports has joined our team of Corporate Partners for 2014. They have some big things planned for this season. With the addition of Honda contingency in the Battle For Ohio State Championship Series, there is no better time to get a new Honda, and no better place to buy one than at Honda Marysville Motorsports. Buy a new Honda before the end of the month and get 4 free passes to BC, good for open riding days. If you haven’t been up to HMMS, please be sure and check them out at their Open House April 19th, 2014. Tons of good stuff going on, plus you will get a chance to check out all the Honda hardware. Also mark your calendars for Sunday June 29th as HMMS will be hosting a Honda Demo Ride at Briarcliff Mx Park!! Get out and support those that support local motocross!! Tell the crew at Honda Marysville Motorsports that you ride and support the Cliff as well

I would like to officially welcome Germain Ford to the Briarcliff Mx Sponsorship family. They have just built a brand new location on Sawmill Road North, just off I-270. This place is nice and so are the sales staff. If you stop by make sure you say hello to Joe Evener, he is a serious Motocross enthusiast, and a straight up good guy. So if you need a new truck, run up there and check out the new F Series of pickup trucks and support a local dealer that supports motocross!

And the rendering of the New Germain Ford building, its real nice inside btw. That's where the pics above came from.

Sweetness man! Great work. I'll have to wait until they get some used Kawasaki's and GMC's in though... ;) I do like the 'stang though. Thinking they do come in a nice shade of green...may even be Kawasaki green if I remember right... ?? I had a red Kawasaki once...1985 KLT 110. :)

Well, they have the color anywho:
fe9652cfa9654f2abfafc28982cb7678!20140302043114000.jpg

Even though I believe I have done so on here already, I would like to include Franklin Equipment in here as well. Franklin has a newly renovated building off of SR 33 just southeast of IR270. They are a major supporter of Briarcliff Mx. They had a 4'x8' metal sign to hang at the track. They are our sole rental source for project equipment. Please check them out for your rental needs, and if you are interested in New Holland tractor. They support motocross!

Even though I believe I have done so on here already, I would like to include Franklin Equipment in here as well. Franklin has a newly renovated building off of SR 33 just southeast of IR270. They are a major supporter of Briarcliff Mx. They had a 4'x8' metal sign to hang at the track. They are our sole rental source for project equipment. Please check them out for your rental needs, and if you are interested in New Holland tractor. They support motocross!

You are bad@$$ dude! I need my woods cleaned up and a track put it. I may see what they can do for me. Loooking forward to season!!

Back