racer 842 say a prayer for me.

Dave, this is one time you need to listen to these moron doctors... My freind got back on his feet too soon and had to have both his knees re done.. If you don't let them stay tight and the bone grow around it they will have to do it again...
the first couple weeks are critical. I wanna see you hole shot 42 plus 50 riders at vet fest again this year.. So get healthy enjoy the down time. I f you want I will fix you a nice work bench you can sit at and work on all my bikes this summer!
So you won't be bored!

Don't rush the BIG stuff.....Give it time to heal. Your body will get pissed if ya push too hard.
We'll all be here next year.

Dave hasnt aged a day. Great to see an old gate keeper (#074 gate man) from the mini days again. Dave hasn't aged a day and his leg looks fantastic. He will for sure be riding in no time !

Good luck rehabbin the knee Dave!

Did you have a total knee or partial knee replacement? I know there must be a bunch of different options but with a partial replacement, I've heard there's a makoplasty procedure that is supposed to reduce rehab time.

Hi Mooch got a total knee replacement. My knee was junk i will be 54 they said it could last 25 years I'm doing great i meet to Go home today

Back