I was....

Scoob

PR Founding Father
...out at the place today watching the thing push the stuff and the other thing dig the stuff to put in the thing, while I looked over the place and thought about being able to ride this spring/summer. Actually doubt I'll get the surgeons blessing until after my next doctors appt. May 28th or something, but....we shall see as the blind man has said.... ;)

BTW- I'l let you fill in the blanks of the "place", the "thing" and the "stuff". Use your imagination...or not. No matter to me, but I''l be certain to see you out at the place to watch the thing make great stuff this year....heck, I could be in one of the other things that wasn't doing anything today trying to make the great stuff....then I can ride my thing (that didn't come out right...) on the stuff... I better stop there. Laters! :)

...out at the place today watching the thing push the stuff and the other thing dig the stuff to put in the thing, while I looked over the place and thought about being able to ride this spring/summer. Actually doubt I'll get the surgeons blessing until after my next doctors appt. May 28th or something, but....we shall see as the blind man has said.... ;)

BTW- I'l let you fill in the blanks of the "place", the "thing" and the "stuff". Use your imagination...or not. No matter to me, but I''l be certain to see you out at the place to watch the thing make great stuff this year....heck, I could be in one of the other things that wasn't doing anything today trying to make the great stuff....then I can ride my thing (that didn't come out right...) on the stuff... I better stop there. Laters! :)

Did you see all the wood chip mulch that other thing was making?????........eat your heart out Hershey!!!!

Did you see all the wood chip mulch that other thing was making?????........eat your heart out Hershey!!!!

$%@#&^%$*!!#@$#^@ ..... You are supposed to put the $hit in the dirt mixed well sparingly in the fall at the end of the riding season so it can decompose over the winter.

Oh well time to find a new favorite Ohio riding facility

Gotta love when you come off the track and have a 8 inch stick in your radiator.............oh wait, that Dayton that puts mulch like that down!

$%@#&^%$*!!#@$#^@ ..... You are supposed to put the $hit in the dirt mixed well sparingly in the fall at the end of the riding season so it can decompose over the winter.

Oh well time to find a new favorite Ohio riding facility

This pile is huge when you put all the small piles together. Who said I was mixing it now?

I will push it in slowly, right before everyone class dhds01 is racing!!!!

Yeah...I saw the thing and the dude told me you were making some... ;)

Yeah Hershey, dude wasn't knocking things down in the thingy making room for more dudes to park their things until just recently... When has that one dude ever let you down about how he prepped his stuff with his things?....

No worries here....

10343efbb0d96e9912fdfdb366bceb925bd52d31d55af2af6025d665f78605cb.jpg

:) Not at all. Just looking forward to the end of May...or a little before... You know, so I can ride my thing on the stuff that the dude owns.... ;)

Been a long winter of reading pot stirrer notes and posts about C riders, how JS7 is this and that, how many classes we should have or not have, etc., etc., etc.,etc...

Glad you feel I'm having a good time!

BTW- Is that you in Toronto??

Back