Breaking news!

nitrofish

PR Addict
Dayton beats Syracuse. Who the F cares! I am about ready to rip my tv off the wall if I see it flash again while I'm watching supercross. Morons.

Dayton beats Syracuse. Who the F cares! I am about ready to rip my tv off the wall if I see it flash again while I'm watching supercross. Morons.

Yeah, I didn't need to know, damn Dayton, damn Mercer......and the list goes on. My bracket is T-rashed.

As a season ticket holder for THE university of Dayton, I care!! Bring on the sweet 16!!

As a season ticket holder for THE university of Dayton, I care!! Bring on the sweet 16!!

Ahhh...that explains a lot. Starting to understand your mind a little John. No, not really. You still have been baffled... ;)

As a resident of the city of Dayton, I could not give 2 craps... THE university of Dayton will not even play THE Wright St which is another school in the Dayton area. They are afraid they will lose.
Basketball sucks. Its for pussies that cant play hockey.

Back