Poll on the Toronto SX show....NOT a spoiler so please dont turn it into one!

hershey

PR Elite
Did anyone see the poll about Stewart?

So they ask people if they thought James Stewart is .... " One of the greatest all time SX riders"

Mind you they asked " One of " ... not " Is he the greatest ever, not " do you like the guy "

And 38% didnt think so? And it was close to 50/50 most of the time, it jumped to 62/38 when they closed it.

I realize that people love him or hate him. Whatever....but to not think a guy who is 2nd on the all time SX class win list is not one of the greatest SX riders is insane.

But even having a poll asking is stupid since the stats speak for themselves

And then did you notice how Emig went on a love rant all night about JS7? Lol....Get a bedroom already

That was quite ridiculous, but I chalked it up to newer/younger fans that don't know past the last 3 years or so. No doubt he is one of the best. IMO he is the best supercross rider of all time, just not necessarily the best supercross racer. He has done things no other rider has ever done.

Yes,seen that. Really!!?? hovered around 50%.He is still one of the best riders out there.You don`t come from mid pack to win the race `cause your some schmuck,for sure.The rest of the riders have the same opportunity to do so,but didn`t.
Think that BubbasWorld show took ALOT of credibility away from him in the PAST.Was pretty dumb anyhow after watching it a few times.
I am sure he`s a great guy if you sat down and shoot the BS with him.Same goes for Allessi.Too bad he just can`t seem to convert his holeshots into wins or podiums. :(

Clearly, he is one of the best. Not saying he IS the best, but for sure in the top 10.
Anyone else getting a little board with the coverage? You get the same format week after week. They could have taped Diana's spots during the first round, then just replayed it each week... Its always the same. The whole event has been fairly cookie cutter for the past 3 or 4 years.
The spot on "being one with the bike" was the best part last night. Its time to mix it up. Tired of hearing the crowd go nut and they never show or say anything about it.

How can the "pass of the race" be the holeshot? I think they have officially jumped the shark.

im as racist as u can get, but i think stewart is better than everyone out there even if he dont win every weekend.if villopoto was 100% last night he wouldnt of even tried them sections stewart was doin.thats straight talent not being crazy.

Clearly, he is one of the best. Not saying he IS the best, but for sure in the top 10.
Anyone else getting a little board with the coverage? You get the same format week after week. They could have taped Diana's spots during the first round, then just replayed it each week... Its always the same. The whole event has been fairly cookie cutter for the past 3 or 4 years.
The spot on "being one with the bike" was the best part last night. Its time to mix it up. Tired of hearing the crowd go nut and they never show or say anything about it.

How can the "pass of the race" be the holeshot? I think they have officially jumped the shark.

I dunno. I guess I pay more attention to the racing that the entire production. I do wish they would show what the crowd is screaming about and am getting tired of Ralph the mouth a little...

im as racist as u can get, but i think stewart is better than everyone out there even if he dont win every weekend.if villopoto was 100% last night he wouldnt of even tried them sections stewart was doin.thats straight talent not being crazy.

Who was it, Kevin that said JS was the most "talented" rider ever or was that Emig? I would tend to have to agree...

yes he is good and has a lot of race wins but how many titles does he have compared to rc & McGrath? not that many!!

JS7 races for the win 100% of the time. He can't comprehend title chasing. They are two different mind sets.

JS7 races for the win 100% of the time. He can't comprehend title chasing. They are two different mind sets.

I think that is the change we are seeing this year out of him, he has not been doing that.

But the poll simply asked if he is one of the best sx riders of all time , not racer or champ.

I think that is the change we are seeing this year out of him, he has not been doing that.

But the poll simply asked if he is one of the best sx riders of all time , not racer or champ.

His win at all costs style does make him one of the best. And the highlight reels prove it. But his results won't always show that.

I don't care for Bubba (did you ever guess that), but I even thought that was a stupid question with 48, now 49 wins.

Just my opinion though, and really noticed it at Daytona, the rear end of Bubba's bike looks to be jumping around much more than some of the other top guys. I am not a suspension expert by any means, but watching his bike, looks like he needs someone to dial it in a little more.

I think JS7 is one of the most talented riders ever.
I don't like him, never did ,but he is amazing when he is on.
I think Kevin Windham is really a naturally talented racer but I think the most talented person I have ever seen on a bike
is Travis Pastrana
I think there is a big difference between just being a good racer and being just naturally good
I bet Travis could of rode a dirt bike the day he was born
Back to the topic though JS7 is one of the best ever
Still don't like him
Then again I never liked Mcgrath,I was at Kenworthy when he said f---K the fans.
Didn't like him before that or since
I just think Mcgrath came through at a time when he was a step above the rest,
If he was racing now against a field that was as stacked as it is now he would not have the wins he has.

I have to disagree on TP199. While he has talent on a bike, and is crazy as hell on a bike.......I don't think he is the most talented ever! I personally think McGrath or Kevin Windham may be more naturally talented on a motorcycle than anyone. I remember watching Kevin at Loretta Lynns in the schoolboy class........Before I ever knew who KW was. Everyone flocking to the fence to watch KW's motos. Kevin was that smooth and that much fun to watch even way back as a young teenager. He was one with the bike, and always made it look so easy.....like he was not even going that fast.

It was awesome to watch that entire Supercross program without hearing one syllable from shaheen.

Haha...yes, he had been getting on my nerves a little as of late. He is the annoncer for the masses that haven't a clue about MX really. Just watch it 'cause they think it's cool...and/or like watching the crazy extreme sport guys on a motorcycle...

Thread ruined Hershey. Pitracer A.D.D. kicked in again...

Back