Podium One 2014 LL

Double D

PR Founding Father
Had a fun weekend with freinds racing at Podium One in Indiana. Here are a couple pictures.

Pretty fun track, MONSTER rutts. love em. A couple scoring snags, but a well run race and facility.

Lots of pluses to this place.

Podium 1 LL 14 (55).jpgPodium 1 LL 14 (76).jpgPodium 1 LL 14 (124).jpgPodium 1 LL 14 (159).jpgPodium 1 LL 14 (162).jpgPodium 1 LL 14 (180).jpgPodium 1 LL 14 (185).jpgPodium 1 LL 14 (220).jpgPodium 1 LL 14 (251).jpgPodium 1 LL 14 (285).jpgPodium 1 LL 14 (320).jpg

Good job guys! Looks cold! Lol Thanks for the pics and update DD.

Wish I was in the right frame to go with you guys.

I have more pictures.

Mitchy got great jumps every start.

No holeshots for me, still getting my race speed back. gonna ride a bunch this year.
I got taken out the last moto of the day in 30 plus on the start that knocked me out of qualifying position.
We are still in Indiana, gonna head out soon for home. Nick is still digging in the dirt.

Great hanging out with you guys Mike , and may the force be with you Scott!
I better pick up my game by the regional!

We qualified in the vet dad beer fest Saturday night.

Z man has his hands full making sure Z boy is prepared.
I have been working him over to hit a qualifier, now that Z boy is in 18 regionals by week two, maybe we can get him on a bike!

I am getting a tiny taste of moto dad.
racing is much easier.

We qualified in the vet dad beer fest Saturday night.

Z man has his hands full making sure Z boy is prepared.
I have been working him over to hit a qualifier, now that Z boy is in 18 regionals by week two, maybe we can get him on a bike!

I am getting a tiny taste of moto dad.
racing is much easier.

Sure was another fun weekend and was better yet when DD arrived with my suds.

Blahaa...yeah I'm trying to get motivated to ride! I am having way to much fun watching Mitchy for now. He is in for the NC,ME,and SE Regionals....sooo maybe I will head up to Canada and run some amateur national stuff with him...Walton is before LL...I think? All these critics, yet the only other vet rider I see burning laps at these qualifiers is DD!

"The one pic looks like Mitchy dropping out of a gravel quarry!" Sharc/DD...that is kind of is a crazy pic..still trying to put that one back into that track....cool though...thanks.

DSC_0325 (1280x853).jpgDSC_0351 (1280x853).jpg

and when he gets off that 65...he piles onto his OSET! Funny little fella he is.

1013877_10202044158609018_1090758704_n.jpg

get er loaded up...who is in for Doublin Gap this Saturday? Why not tac on a NE overlap regional?

I'm only a critic because you swore up and down you were riding this year and last year was just a one year break. It's no big deal, I knew you were retired two years ago! I just can't believe you haven't sold your 450 yet, that thing is just sitting there depreciating.....

Back