Action Sports Open Motocross BIKE Practice

ActionSports

PR Addict
The weather for this weekend isn't looking good. The practice is scheduled for Saturday, weather permitting. If the forecast is accurate we will hold the practice on Sunday, depending on how much rain we get Friday and Saturday. This will be a bike only practice from 11:00 to 5:00. We will also hold a practice on Friday, April 4th, weather permitting from 10:00 to 4:00, for riders attempting to qualify for Loretta Lynn's. Please keep in mind that everything is subject to change. To find out if we will hold practice, check our Facebook page at Facebook.com/ActionSportsRacing, or call 740 591-7223.

Practice moved to Sunday

With the rain we received last night and this morning we are moving the practice until Sunday, hoping for better conditions if we don't receive anymore rain. Check back on Facebook or call 740 591 7223 for more updates on the practice. Make sure you call before you haul!

Thanks for the update. I've updated the open practice calendar to reflect these changes. Hope you get some good weather this weekend.

Between hurting my shoulder and the weather, I am not going this weekend. I will just do the race next week....
Moto homing it and spending the weekend.

Back