AC out for sx remainder

From the sounds of it ..Looks like he is out for outdoors too. I hope not..But he is young and has a great career ahead so maybe they don't rush him back . He has too much upside to rush back

What a bummer.. kid has it for sure.. i like watching him ride too because he's got an little different style. He will be around for a long time..

Love the kid, super fast and presents himself well. Kinda seen this coming though. He's just so small and not developed physically yet. Coming to the bigger machines is taxing on his frame. Hit the weight room a bit and he will be unstoppable. I've looked forward to watching him all year, now I'm lost.

Now he has time to go back to his acting career.

4f7a0ff6902f4.preview-620.jpg

He is being trained by Aldon. I would surely assume Aldon has been trying to build some meat on his bones. He will develop. I hope he becomes one of the greats. He is good for the sport. He is like Travis Pastrana in his personality, but focused on racing.

Hate to see AC go down especially with the type of rookie he season he was having. This benefits some of the ohio riders fighting to make it to Vegas though.

Didn't he have health issues last year outdoors???.... Trend? Aldon better beef him up!

Back