MXGP Game released today

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
Well technically tomorrow, 28th.. but over there they are already getting it because of time difference I assume.

Looks like its region locked and wont be on the xbox 360 here, but I guess it will work for ps3.

Theres a demo available for PC's, downloading now....

http://store.steampowered.com/app/256370/

Looks pretty good. Graphics and details are awesome.. game play looks..eh. If they relase it for 360 im sure i'd grab it.

Played the demo a bit. It's.. different. Looks pretty. Whips are dumb. Can't go full throttle everywhere ala mx vs atv (at least not yet). Pre-ordered the PC version but not sure if I'm going to be able to play it because I'm in the USA?? Can't find anything about that part.

pc version should be fine they cant control that like they can a console... ps3 version is also fine... wondering how it will play on my pc.. i have to turn mx sim down a bit for some stuff... got a feeling this one might not run so good. by the time i get home from work it should be downloaded!

Way better than I expected honestly. The details and graphic are very good. It seems more like a game that people would design that knew things about mx. Yes, the whips and rider movement and stuff is a little weird.. but heres my thing.. play it in first person. Im normally really against that..1 because its super hard and 2 because you cant see as much.. but on this game it is not so hard to play it, still looks sweet (i think the track detail is awesome).. and then you dont see the crappy rider movement and get weirded out by how bad it is... lol. I like it enough to maybe pick it up for PC. I'll wait to see if anyone gets it to work on a 360 in the USA first though.

Way better than I expected honestly. The details and graphic are very good. It seems more like a game that people would design that knew things about mx. Yes, the whips and rider movement and stuff is a little weird.. but heres my thing.. play it in first person. Im normally really against that..1 because its super hard and 2 because you cant see as much.. but on this game it is not so hard to play it, still looks sweet (i think the track detail is awesome).. and then you dont see the crappy rider movement and get weirded out by how bad it is... lol. I like it enough to maybe pick it up for PC. I'll wait to see if anyone gets it to work on a 360 in the USA first though.

They can completely control the region lock through Steam, other games have done that in the past. And that's where I bought it =/ Not sure if you can get it through anywhere else, didn't check.

I pre-ordered for PC, was only $33. Still can get it for that price on Steam. Download still not available though "This game will unlock in approximately 6 hours" wtffff

Yeah I tried first person and third person, still more comfortable with 3rd for whatever reason. Racing games I'm usually a first person guy but with MX it's hard for me with the leaning and everything. Hope to get to play it tonight.

Let me know once you do, very curious how the rest of the tracks are. Wish they gave a jumpier demo track..

Again yes they might be able to control that but way easier to get around than on an xbox... worse case you have to do 'modificatoin' and wont be able to play online or something lol...

idk for sure i havnet looked but id imagine the online multi player will allow private connections? meaning we could all link up and play by one of us hosting it.

Yup, that would probably work. Just set-up a live party and go from their. Have to see once people start getting it more. I really really want to play this game, I need a new MX game bad.

Yup, that would probably work. Just set-up a live party and go from their. Have to see once people start getting it more. I really really want to play this game, I need a new MX game bad.

Problem will be if the game itself is region locked you wont be able to play at all on a US console.

Anyways, they finally released for PC. Downloading now. Will be done in a few minutes. Can't play over remote so will have to give it a go when I get home.

haha couldnt wait eh... let us know (or me because we are the only people apparently interested in this here lol) how the other tracks are. i did a few motos today. im still kind of impressed. theres things i hate about it and things that are real fun. if i can unburry myself in work over the next few days ill prob get it.

haha couldnt wait eh... let us know (or me because we are the only people apparently interested in this here lol) how the other tracks are. i did a few motos today. im still kind of impressed. theres things i hate about it and things that are real fun. if i can unburry myself in work over the next few days ill prob get it.

Ok I take back what I said about first person. That's pretty fun. I rode a few of the tracks a minute ago and they are pretty cool. All have that european "feel" to them though. I just rode one that was the most jumpy yet and it still wasn't that crazy. Still some jumps that were hard to make on a 250 though. Too bad I have to run or else I'd play more =[[[

Back