Behind the Dream:Episode 4

Scoob

PR Founding Father
So, what did everyone think? Pretty good I thought. These definatly show the trials and tribulations of our sport. At times, too much of the down side, but the truth nonetheless.

Liked the piece on Degan and familia. Having a kid definately has changed his outlook. I knew he was an MXer first, but didn't realize he had won one and was an up and comer. He felt he got dissed by the factories so did his own thing. Seemed to work out for him. His kid looked cool hucking the jumps at Pala and even though small whoops, was killer watching him skim them at his house with pops. :)

Good piece on Reed and famila as well. Funny how they all kinda say they wished their kids would find fun in another sport, but understand why they do not want to. Wimer pretty much called that as it is.

I like these shows. As I said, talks a little too much about the downside and not enough about the upside, but all the truth nonetheless and is the state of what the media delivers and peeps want these days.

Good stuff. Last episode in April. Windham will be a focus in it. April 13th I beleive. Can't recall exactly...

I love this series.
This week's show made it look like you have to start in grade school in order to stand a chance.
I have a hard time with the parents that think their kid needs to decide their calling at age 6. Deegan and Reed are a little different. Their whole lives revolve around mx.

[video=dailymotion;x1kqttd]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1kqttd_supercross-behind-the-dream-episode-4_auto[/video]

Yes Mr. Deegan. Tell me more about your one career win. Tell me how you threw away a career and a shot at becoming an elite athlete. Tell me how you became the second best sideshow act on a motorcycle who entertains fat, drunk rednecks that ride farm equipment quads.

Yes Mr. Deegan. Tell me more about your one career win. Tell me how you threw away a career and a shot at becoming an elite athlete. Tell me how you became the second best sideshow act on a motorcycle who entertains fat, drunk rednecks that ride farm equipment quads.

So are you saying he's not an elite athlete? I beg to differ. Granted, not my favorite, but as long as he is happy, it's all good. Doesn't matter what other peeps think. He did mention about feeling a little bad at the time about all the effort and passion his dad put into his MX career to just "toss" it away and do something else...

Some peeps feel Bubba threw away alot in not staying with the outdoors, etc., etc. Is this because we think he should have done "X" while he did "Y"? Sure, he could have "maybe" rivaled the GOAT's and MC's records, but he's happy I am thinking and riding awesome!

I see your point though. All good...

Tell me how you became a millionaire!

Absofrigginloutely!! ;)

Back