Bc Sunday??? Maybe.....

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
It looks like our best chance for a ride this weekend is Sunday April 6th. We do not need three days of rain. Please check back.

I heard Windy howling in Southern Nashport... ;) Yeah, I got a decent amount of rain here... Sunday morning is a long way away...kinda, sorta, not really. :)

Well, we must have had a s**t ton of wind. It's dried enough to work it into rideable shape, getting the dozer in a few. Open tomorrow at 11.

We do not normally, if we do, it's usually one kids group in late afternoon. Around 3:00pm.

Too dangerous to have 50s or 65s on the big track in an open session. There is plenty of C track for the 65s.

well, that stinks! i understand, but still stinks! doesn't help with seat time for the qualifier :-( guess we will go support OMA at 213 :)

With all the rain that has fell in the last few days, why guess? Stop guessing, get to the Cliff. We have the track you want to ride. Load it up and get to the Cliff Today! You be sorry when you see the pics and videos.........Motocross happens at 11!

Big track looked way sweet when I left today. I and anyone who didn't ride it missed a good one I am thinking... Dunno for sure. I left... :(

Track was awesome as usual. Got pretty gnarly for the first ride of the year!

It got more gnarly than I expected, more dusty too. Crazy crazy crazy. As I'm fixing the tracks for drainage last night, I'm thinking which was more gnarly, the C track or the big track?? Then I got to the pond jump on the C track........it looked like one of those photos from the beach race in England . COMPLETELY DEEESTROYED. My hats off to the C guys, they rode and rode and rode it into a disaster, not one complaint. That's hardcore.

Things to work on. Well many things to work. Step one, eat lunch. There is nothing worse then running all day, running the dozer on an empty stomach till 8:00pm, then picking up trash for a half hour. I will start there. Now for the small stuff, big dirt move this weekend, install wider conex box in the center tunnel jump, start building the viewing deck around the announcers tower, get the long poles up for the PA, start painting everything, seed and mulch all of our eyesores. With that being said, if any of you ride through green dirt in a few weeks, you will be shot with at least a paintball gun, maybe worse if you do it twice.

Thanks everyone.

...With that being said, if any of you ride through green dirt in a few weeks, you will be shot with at least a paintball gun, maybe worse if you do it twice.

That could be a fun game... Can I shoot? ;)

Thought I saw a small amount of dust in some of the pic in the main forum. Truely amazing. Figured the C track was going to be the gnariliest of the gnarly. Was totally amazing how wet it was compared to the big track.

Cool stuff. :)

Back