Bubba out for the season

John250

PR Founding Father
Just read that Bubba was hurt practicing yesterday and is now out for the rest of the season.

Nice try John, I've been kind of worried about you lately, with Bubba on a big win streak I was afraid you might be all depressed lol.

Just read that Bubba was hurt practicing yesterday and is now out for the rest of the season.

You could not type only one line on this subject if it were true. there would be charts and graphs and statistics with movies and documentaries on the physics of JS7 gear and the density of soil in Atlanta.................

Yeah.....I am thinking of going with rainbow graphics, number 259 and get me some sweet purple and pink gear to go with it.

how could you sit there and think to yourself, well im gonna make a thread about stewart out to see how many people look at it.man u need to sign up for e harmony or something.be gay on your own time.mx isnt 4 vaginas, post this stuff on some other site.

how could you sit there and think to yourself, well im gonna make a thread about stewart out to see how many people look at it.man u need to sign up for e harmony or something.be gay on your own time.mx isnt 4 vaginas, post this stuff on some other site.
E-Harmony is where he met Bubba! I beg to differ, this site is for vaginas. If it was all about dicks, well it would be gay. Maybe you should post elsewhere?

I heard that a photographer walked past the Stewart compound , Bubba got distracted , and fell off the couch . He landed precariously on a can of RedBull , which later had to be surgically removed along with a gerbil ( affectionately named " Sorby " ) . He will not be able to seat-bounce any jumps for at least 4 weeks so his season is over .

Ever heard of April fools day?

I heard that a photographer walked past the Stewart compound , Bubba got distracted , and fell off the couch . He landed precariously on a can of RedBull , which later had to be surgically removed along with a gerbil ( affectionately named " Sorby " ) . He will not be able to seat-bounce any jumps for at least 4 weeks so his season is over .

Now that is funny....you took it to the next level!

Js7

JS7 is our favorite rider. @ John250 - why do you hate him so much? He is fun to watch, flashy, was a poor guy who raced his way to success, wore 259 to represent a fallen rider who was a friend of his, not collecting on the government's dime and he is good. As far as illegal stuff, he only had the one stupid light incident that got him into trouble with law - not like he was stealing or drugging (I am not condoning the stupid light thing). JS7 is a formidable contender and gives RV2 a battle. Supercross will miss him when he is done.

Storyline, reference to past posts, Sorby... Perfect. This guys jumps to the top of the list.:D Good stuff Randy, Good stuff.

Back