Racing at Unadilla

88_61513_1881.jpg I'm with Mike - look at that dirt! Track is fast and loamy and by far the best I a ever rode. Cooper launching 100 feet on a 74 Bultaco is an added bonus - amazing to see. It really is like a National you get to ride at. I would be there for certain but I have somewhat of a conflict - 20 year wedding anniversary the same weekend. I tried to see if she was cool with New Berlin, NY instead of Vegas but it didn't fly. I won't miss it for at least another 5 years at least.

Thinking real hard on it.
I could race the Friday CC, and vintage MX motos on Saturday before we'd have to head back.

Hmmmmm....?

I'll caution you on that thought about Saturday. The gates were so full that the racing on Saturday went on till the sun went down last year. I think the 2nd moto of Legends and Heroes wasn't till like 5:30 or so. I pulled out of the place at 3:30 on Sunday and got back to Pickerington at like 2:30 AM Monday..... Worth it for sure!

Thinking real hard on it.
I could race the Friday CC, and vintage MX motos on Saturday before we'd have to head back.

Hmmmmm....? If you ride friday and saturday your not going to want to leave to go to a party! just warning you!

Taking off work tomorrow to run the annual Heath 5K in the morning, and the Speaker of The House wants to have a sit down summer calender-agenda schedule meeting after breakfast: "Bring your racing schedules" were her words! (hee hee. Gotta Love her! :) )

Anyway, the graduation is actually at 6pm Sunday, which I find really odd. I believe there is a plan for a grad party before hand which will trigger a spousal scolding if I hint at missing. I'll know better tomorrow but fear I'll have to settle for next year.

Regardless of my issues, somebody must take on photo duties and return us an action packed racing gallery to view.

Back