Malvern Mx practice bikes only Saturday

MalvernMX

PR Addict
We are going to be open for practice this Saturday the 5th from 11am till 5pm. I just spent 8 hours on the dozer and the drag to ensure that no matter how much rain we get in the next couple days the track will be perfect!!! $25 per rider. Bikes only.

We are going to be open for practice this Saturday the 5th from 11am till 5pm. I just spent 8 hours on the dozer and the drag to ensure that no matter how much rain we get in the next couple days the track will be perfect!!! $25 per rider. Bikes only.

Im in since I missed out tuesday!

Can I get an OMA membership at Malvern on Saturday, practice day???

No John, sorry but you can't.

It's 6pm and looking at the radar the rain is all east of us now. There is no standing water anywhere (there never is when it's graded correctly). The top inch or two is wet and even that will change by 8am with this wind howling the way it's. Either way once we chisel down 16 inches and turn it over that top couple inches doesn't mean much. I'm looking for premium conditions, in fact mark my words I bet we are watering by 2 pm.

We're running behind this morning. We are going to push practice back to noon. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Well there was no watering at 2pm but still a nice rutted rough track. Thanks for all ur work. With all that rain it still wasnt muddy!

Back