Beans 4/6

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Sunday April 6 th open practice 11.am till 5 pm bikes and quads still $20 planing on running dozed all day sat and discing Sunday morning should be dope!!! Bring your skills to the hills!!!

bj put a lip on the up hill headn towards the road like u use to have so u can land down the hill then into the turn buy entrance.runnin out of jumps there.lol

bj put a lip on the up hill headn towards the road like u use to have so u can land down the hill then into the turn buy entrance.runnin out of jumps there.lol
Will see what I can do tomorrow. Planning on making some changes when weathers a little better. If it's to wet for Sunday I will post tomorrow afternoon

track was perfect got ruts mid day but thats what makes u a good rider.put that lip on that up hill and make that little 4 foot table a long step down or a long table.just sayn.

track was perfect got ruts mid day but thats what makes u a good rider.put that lip on that up hill and make that little 4 foot table a long step down or a long table.just sayn.
I'll peak up the up hill. I got a lot of work to do on the track will change it up a bit. See what happens thanks for coming and everyone else who came this weekend. Turning on water this week so bathrooms will be clean and working sorry about the mess BJ

Back