MX 213 weekend update

MalvernMX

PR Addict
I just got off the phone with Ed from MX213, he is out at the track right now and has decided to cancel practice for Saturday. Although the rain is going to stop late Friday night it was decided that it would be best to keep the track untouched through the day on Saturday to be sure all the water is able to continue to run off and across the track. Most people know how hilly their track is so that provides for excellent drainage and the fact that the track will be left untouched till Sunday morning will provide for great conditions for race day. Basically MX213 is the place to be this weekend and with the action sports qualifier being canceled there will be a record turn out.

For anyone who has not been to 213 there simply is not a track around that is any easier to get to with it being 3 minutes I-70. For a point of reference the track is 30 minutes east of the intersection of I-70 & I-77.

One other thing while I am cheerleading here, although the track has a ton of elevation change the pits are completely flat with hundreds of water and electric hook ups available for a fee.

See everyone at 213!!!!!

Back