side by sides

BWagner15

PR Member
Anyone have any experiences good or bad with the rzr 900 or the maverick xrs dps ?

Attachments

• IMG_20140403_125214.jpg
    IMG_20140403_125214.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_20140403_125130.jpg
    IMG_20140403_125130.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 148
I don't personally own one , but my friends that do buy a lot of axle parts . Never been on a maverick. The rzr 900 Impressed me thoroughly ! Felt a little front heavy when getting after it off the ground , but I didn't have a ton of seat time in it . Good luck with your decison ! Buy one before May 10th and race on the big track @ Briarcliff , ( Ohio Crew Fest ) .

Ya they all seem to break front axle at the cv joint, heavier duty axles fix it tho, some have 2yr or lifetime warranty

I had a rzr for about 3 yrs. I have nothing positive to say about Polaris. My wife called it thousand dollar weekends, and she was about right. Couple guys around town went to can ams from rzr. Seems like better made but slightly less in performance, but not enough to really matter. Motocrossers in sxs is the most terrifying thing Ive ever been a part of lol!

I had a rzr for about 3 yrs. I have nothing positive to say about Polaris. My wife called it thousand dollar weekends, and she was about right. Couple guys around town went to can ams from rzr. Seems like better made but slightly less in performance, but not enough to really matter. Motocrossers in sxs is the most terrifying thing Ive ever been a part of lol!

SxS on Mx is awesome. I have never laughed so hard. Now jumping a blown out 95 sunbird on the C track, that's sketchy.

A good friend of mine just bought a 2014 1000 razor. Paid like 20,000 for it, 2 weeks old front Axel snapped.

I've had my 2010 RZR for about 3 years and never had an issue. It is a standard 50" 800. It gets jumped too!

That guy jumping that Raptor has some screws loose. It was pretty awesome though!!! lmao

He might have over jumped it a tad.....whiskey throttle?

[video=youtube_share;UlZ46jAl-y0]http://youtu.be/UlZ46jAl-y0[/video]

She came up a little short but none the less... Moto crossers are dangerous in SXS's

Seems like a good time to bring up my idea for the ultimate SxS race again. Run what you brung, 5 laps, mandatory min. blood alcohol content of .1 in order to line up. Who's in?

By the way... I don't own a SxS, can I borrow yours for the race? I promise I will bring you all the pieces back!

I have learned to keep the RZR keys locked up when drinking. It's way too expensive to tear up, and it seems a lot more top heavy for some reason ;-)

I have learned to keep the RZR keys locked up when drinking. It's way too expensive to tear up, and it seems a lot more top heavy for some reason ;-)

I think the right foot get's heavier and so do your arms, this equals... roll over rover!

Back