Malvern OMA Sunday MX

MalvernMX

PR Addict
We will be racing this Sunday the 13th. Gates open at 6am, sign up at 7:30 and practice at 8:30. Racing will start about 10:30. Holeshot awards Compliments of Kames sports. Also remember open practice Saturday (see other post).

I there only one 85 class for riders to ride? No open 85? Just curious. Thought there was, and did not see one.

I there only one 85 class for riders to ride? No open 85? Just curious. Thought there was, and did not see one.

I could be wrong, but I think if he is old enough, he can run mini jr. and supermini? Might need another set of wheels, but that's cheaper than another bike.

Did you really imply the need for ANOTHER CLASS?

No need for another class. I sold the 65 so he is all 85 now. He is 10. The SW Series has mini Jr and 85 open. He would probably get smoked in super mini, but age wise it says 10 - 16. I did not know if I had to have bigger wheels to be legal in super mini to give him some more track time.

Chris Hills is his name. Unfortunately, I don't have any of his contact info. I do know he has a Facebook page; maybe you can find the pics there.

Back