1,250 tons!!

MalvernMX

PR Addict
25- 50 ton loads hauled, spread and chiseled in today and the result..... Mx heaven

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 354
25- 50 ton loads hauled, spread and chiseled in today and the result..... Mx heaven

You lucky sob.....not just an off-road truck, but a big one. That's it, I'm renting TWWWOOOOO off-road trucks! I will see your 1250, and raise you 5000! ha ha. Malvern should be mint this weekend, I wish I could ride......

Very cool I love sand. I assume it is sand. You also put dirt on the start..
Is this the sand you were thinking about?
See you Saturday...

thats cool all this primo dirt, but it wouldnt hurt to change the jumps, its been the same since josh took it over however many years ago.

I feel like a dog that is getting ready to play fetch that loves to play fetch. You know like when the owner had the ball in his hand and the dog is jumping up and down barking at you just feverishly waiting for you to throw the ball. Yep, I am jumping up and down to ride Saturday at my hometown track that is in the best condition I seen it in the last 16 years.

I also feel like the dog as if you were holding a big fat juicy steak in front of me ready to eat, the dog is sitting real nice waiting to be served dinner with his mouth closed and that look in it's eye where you know the dog is just saying "please, please, please". Then you see drool coming from the dogs closed mouth with pure desperation as the look of his face.

I wanna ride!

I feel like a dog that is getting ready to play fetch that loves to play fetch. You know like when the owner had the ball in his hand and the dog is jumping up and down barking at you just feverishly waiting for you to throw the ball. Yep, I am jumping up and down to ride Saturday at my hometown track that is in the best condition I seen it in the last 16 years.

I also feel like the dog as if you were holding a big fat juicy steak in front of me ready to eat, the dog is sitting real nice waiting to be served dinner with his mouth closed and that look in it's eye where you know the dog is just saying "please, please, please". Then you see drool coming from the dogs closed mouth with pure desperation as the look of his face.

I wanna ride!

LMAO I have no words Jarrett hahaha see you Sunday.

The track was primo last night. Props to the hard work, sure showed off last night in the track conditions. Now its the long wait till Saturday when we get a taste of some more laps!

thats cool all this primo dirt, but it wouldnt hurt to change the jumps, its been the same since josh took it over however many years ago.

Actually we have changed 5 of the jumps and added a finish line double. But I do have the itch to do something a little more. It's tough there though, there are so many hurdles. Lighting, underground wires (which I have no idea where most of them are) and no good dirt other than where the track is now. We are also reworking our start area to acomadate a 40 man gate. That will be installed by our Battle race.

Unfortunately we can't really do that without slowing the race program. We would have to Waite for every last rider to get off the track before starting the next moto.

You'd have to move the finish line to right in front of the Concession stand area....then allow riders to exit at that nearest gate....?

I'm not saying you should crank it backwards, but it would make everybody who wants it changed (All 3 of them) happy.

just suggestion, the jump into roller leave take off, make a real long table for the landing, right into a single down the hill after the rollers.put all the dirt down low to make a couple cool sections down there, step up out of bottom into a right hander then up the triple, left at top of triple go straight along top of the the edge of parking lot bowl turn then a set of long rollers then step down then big long finish booter, instead of the 4 foot finish double.

CBB should just open his own track...He has a suggestion for every track open so far this year...Triple triple here...Quad over the table here ....supercross over there....Just playing man don't rage...

This weekend was my first time ever at malvern and all I have to say is, the track is freakin sweet! The dirt there is awesome and the track has an amazing flow to it. The turns are wide and the inside outside options allow for great racing and there's plent of places to pass. On Saturday the sand section was brutal from being wet, but none the less fun. Well definently be making the trip from Columbus again. Thanks for an awesome weekend!

^^^ agree! Great job Jason and the entire staff. Sun and wind made you battle harder than usual to provide a great track. Thanks.

Wish I could have been there. Had planned on being there all weekend, and my son came down with a severe upper respiratory infection on Thursday. Hope to make the next race.

MORE SAND! I love it. The corner after the rollers was freaking sick. I just need to find a good rythm through those rollers, I can stay smooth coming into the first three of four, then Im struggling to find a good way out of them without getting all bucked around.

Back