IHOP 20% Off Deal for Cliff Dwellers

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I am very please to announce that all riders that frequent the Cliff this season will receive 20% off their meal from the IHOP location in Heath, Ohio. Simply bring in your event wrist band from a practice day or stop in there in the way home, you can also wear it in there on a big event weekend, and you will get 20% off! Bob doesn't support motocross, so make the hop skip and jump over to IHOP to get fueled up for riding, or for that awesome post ride meal that you are holding out for all day.

I am very please to announce that all riders that frequent the Cliff this season will receive 20% off their meal from the IHOP location in Heath, Ohio. Simply bring in your event wrist band from a practice day or stop in there in the way home, you can also wear it in there on a big event weekend, and you will get 20% off! Bob doesn't support motocross, so make the hop skip and jump over to IHOP to get fueled up for riding, or for that awesome post ride meal that you are holding out for all day.

Guess I'll hop on over there... ;)

Chicken Florentine crepes. Killer. Or country fried steak n some pancakes.. just what I need.. lol

I heard IHOP pancakes are the key to flat scrubs for you dirtbikers

Ummm....maybe, but not necessarily flat stomachs, but who needs that?? :)

I will take Biscuits and Gravy over the pancakes.

I'm a biscuits and gravy man myself. Ooofff, Barnyard Buster yo! Of course, those 3 in the morn meals back in the day were the best tasting. Definately a clean plater then. Of course, still am a clean plater and I see 3 in the morn on occasion. Just typically not on a weeknight anymore unless I have the next day off.

Yeah, I know you don't care, but I'm telling you anyway...

Jeremy, I am typically against adding classes but it is clear we need a 250lbs + class. Few more trips to IHOP and we may need to add 3 bills +.
Class sponsor needs to be Bilstein shocks and the company that makes defibrillators.

Jeremy, I am typically against adding classes but it is clear we need a 250lbs + class. Few more trips to IHOP and we may need to add 3 bills +.
Class sponsor needs to be Bilstein shocks and the company that makes defibrillators.

:)

With this announcement, sign up will now be an hour later every race... Sorry for the inconvenience... Lol.

NOW all we have to do is get that Mexican restaurant sponsor, you know the one.. They have margaritas as big as your head!

With this announcement, sign up will now be an hour later every race... Sorry for the inconvenience... Lol.

NOW all we have to do is get that Mexican restaurant sponsor, you know the one.. They have margaritas as big as your head!

Do you mean puerta la rat? You do realize that my Moto a Revolution race is the day before cinqo demayo, right? The sign up crew is doomed......

Do you mean puerta la rat? You do realize that my Moto a Revolution race is the day before cinqo demayo, right? The sign up crew is doomed......

Oooooo YEAAAAHHH!!!!! (in my best Randy Savage voice). If I wasn't born American, I would have been Mexican! If we did score this sponsorship, could be hell in the tractor... Might need to put Port-A-Johns in various stratigic locations about the track. ;)

Reactions: DTS
That's a great deal... Thank You Jeremy and Briarcliff!

The wife and I have eaten there once, had a real good meal, good service, at a decent price. (less than Bob Evans)

What would've been really cool is if they had a sit down counter to be served at. I have visions of walking in after a hard day of racing/riding and seeing a whole line of moto-brethren, still clad in their riding gear, setting at the counter gorging on tasty breakfast-for-dinner munchies. (with little piles of dirt from their boots on the floor beneath)

Here Comes the Briarcliff Clan :)

Might want to have them tell all management and the servers. Had no clue. I only got 10%.

Ruhr roh, I'm pretty sure it was 20%, better let Lisa know on Saturday.

It may be, but crew that night had no idea what I was talking about is all I was saying. Communication gap from within the walls of the IHOPity I figure. No biggy. It still was tasty. ;)

Back