Global warming my _____ !

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
It's April 15th and it's coming down like a white-out in Madison. I could just throw every wrench in my garage right now. Every single one.

Yeah sucked to leave for Columbus this morning at 5:30am and my whole yard is white! Farmers almanac had said we would have a record temp and then one more snow this month. Not sure Sunday was a record, but it was about 78 here. So the Almanac was not too far off. This sucks for sure. Our Ohio weather is getting worse all the time. Last summer it rained all summer.

I hear JS7 has a weather machine.....

blahahahaha ;)

Quit complaining will you guys? Or should I say ladies? No offense to the ladies there. ;) Ohio weather hasn't changed a bit in my mind. Could never guarantee anything back in the day and we still can't. Wait a minute...it will change... geesh!

at least today is Tuesday. Plenty of time to warm, well dry up for the weekend, well i mean.... idk it can't last forever!???

Heard today that the Farmers Almanac predicts record heat and rain for the summer. It is not global warming, it is now called climate change.

Rain = showers
snow = flurries

Wrong.

Rain can be mist, sprinkles, rain, showers, downpour, cats and dogs, etc., etc.

Snow can be flurries, snow, showers, etc., etc.

The weather man taught me that...

Heard today that the Farmers Almanac predicts record heat and rain for the summer. It is not global warming, it is now called climate change.

Kinda. I call it weather....especially in Ohio.

Back