***Chillitown MX Season Opener Race Weekend April 26th and 27th***

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
Its time to get the party started. As usual we have some cool stuff we are working on to bring our riders a full throttle event. We are working on a few track changes that we think everyone will like. So mark your calendars and check back often for more details. Also be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for chances to win some cool CTMX swag.

Be sure to log onto facebook for the latest giveaway. We have our Grand Prize Giveaway going on as we speak. Winner will be announced tomorrow at noon. Winner gets 4 free admission passes, one free camping hook up, one free open practice pass and one free race entry!!! How can you beat that gang! Slide on over to facebook and check it out!

So...how did we do this weekend? We felt like we had a super smooth day. I think the count was around 370 or 380 entries. We were able to finish up before 6pm so that was a plus. We want to hear what everyone thinks so lets hear it folks.

We would like to thank everyone for coming out and cant wait til July....its going to be great!

Really liked the changes to the track. The layout in my opinion was much better! And small changes like the middle triple becoming a single table helped too. I know the last race I saw some crashes on the triple, and saw none yesterday.

Liked the fact that the track was not a swamp in practice, and in my opinion for the rider count, and sun and wind held together good. I am not a fan of having a track be a swamp in practice. Worked out great with 4 wheelers first. I would do that at every race.

I don't have a 50 rider anymore, but I think that 50 oil injected class needs looked at. If a kid is on a PW 50 (shaft), a JR 50 (Suzuki or Kaw), or one of the original oil injected KTM Mini Adventures, they should be allowed in the 50 oil injected class. KTM made some changes in I think 12 or 13 and made the KTM Jr oil injected, whatever year that was, that year forward should not be allowed in the class. Just my opinion, and some friends of mine that said something about it.

Overall, Chilitown keeps adding nice little touches. Something as simple as a board out by the first turn that showed what moto they were on at all times, was a great touch (why has no one thought of that before??). The music playing up by the monster tent was cool. The food at Chilitown has got to be the best for sure too.

Great day. Only thing I wondered is why you only race the track four times all year long.

Back