BC Open This Weekend!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Planning to be open this weekend. DO NOT RIDE OFF THE TRACK, or cut the track. We are planting 900 lbs of grass seed. If you tear up the graded areas that have seed planted, you are out of here. Please simply enter the track, ride the track, exit the track through the green gates of which you entered.....simple. I worked 7am-9pm on Easter away from my family, don't try me.

Hmmm....a comedian, a hausem comedian. No jokes this weekend either, Promotor rule.

Quit being a tease. ;) No worries here. I don't ride on the grass...well, not on purpose. Thinking maybe a Sunday ride for me...maybe. We'll see how it goes... On the bike I am talking here. ;) Need to use my $10 gift card I got from my OMA Sign-up. :)

Didn't get much moisture on the southern side of Nashport....

Quit being a tease. ;) No worries here. I don't ride on the grass...well, not on purpose. Thinking maybe a Sunday ride for me...maybe. We'll see how it goes... On the bike I am talking here. ;) Need to use my $10 gift card I got from my OMA Sign-up. :)

Didn't get much moisture on the southern side of Nashport....
Just got my new OMA card. Gift card?

h5F0B0FD5

Just got my new OMA card. Gift card?

The Rocky Mountain gift cards will come in the mail. Not sure why, but they take their sweet time getting them out. We got ours for our memberships, but have yet to see any for race sign ups.

Welcome to the crabby old man class.... Now stay off my lawn, you ungrateful youths in your dungarees. Probably listening to that rock and rolls and drinking your fancy Tab cola.
I remember when all of this was corn field....

Just a heads up, the rollers up toward the front have been revised, they could be soft and rutty at some point, being that they are fresh. Please utilize caution. Also as always, sight lap, sight lap, sight lap!

Just a heads up, the rollers up toward the front have been revised, they could be soft and rutty at some point, being that they are fresh. Please utilize caution. Also as always, sight lap, sight lap, sight lap!

Great! There goes the shoulder. I'll be down for the season... ;)

Actually, was almost thinking I may just hang out on the C track. At least early. At some point, I'd be safer over on the big track I figure... Parts came in today. Weather is stinking perfect today. Actually went out with my bro and hit some warm up style tennis. Yes, tennis. Everything good there. Now to the dirt bike track...

Sounds like a great time for a bunch of track packing quads... wooooo! I'll see how many I can get to show up...

Back