Get ready for Ralph raving about the quint.

If you go by how they call table tops, then that jump becomes a Quin or whatever.......5 jumps. They could tables as two.

How far you think that is? Not that I would ever do it with a year to practice it, but with him hucking it already without a lot of practice, I'd say everyone will be doing it. Even fast 250 riders. I could be wrong. Yes, hard to believe it's happened before...

I'll bet they change it before tomorrow if they haven't already. Hoping the rain heading through Ohio today gets out of there in good time. Of course they'll cover it. Racing should be good...

Oh goodie, another big jump that can only be done by the leaders for the fear of landing on someone and only shortens the lap times even more. Good GOD. I thought there was a Supercross race in NY/NJ this week and not a Nuclear Cowboys show.
Now all we need is a guy with a giant sparkler on his back and we got a show.
Its a cool jump but is it really going to lend well to racing?
I am SO ready for the outdoors.

how much table does a tabletop have to have to be called a tabletop? Being in the Midwest where we only have tabletops, we should have a clear cut definition...

We need a shark tank in between one of these doubles, triple, quads, duodecuple... Then it would be official... Supercross has officially jumped the shark.

Pretty sweet....They jump a whole lane of supercross in two jumps....Rv hit it and has no reason at all to...He is a few laps from the title YET HE hit it anyway just show .... I am the man..Nobody will show me up!

Back