NJ Met life stadium! -- (spoiler)

dmx153

PR Founding Father
Ryan Villopoto clinches his 4th consecutive 450 SX championship, making him the second rider in history to do so and nobody on here noticed? Now with Stewart possibly hurt can RV sweep the outdoors?

Couldn't tell in post race interview that he was actually excited he won the title ...!?!... Wth.

Haha Crute IS the spoiler with his social media antics most of the time!

Was a pretty good track with adverse track conditions which I thought made for a good race to watch.

I thought those knee braces we were talking about a couple weeks ago are supposed to keep you from injuring those knees..........Oh, I know, Bubba already has injured that knee.......and he is fighting through it. Probably wanted to take the summer off, so now the knee will need to be repaired. Same old crap with Bubba.

I thought those knee braces we were talking about a couple weeks ago are supposed to keep you from injuring those knees..........Oh, I know, Bubba already has injured that knee.......and he is fighting through it. Probably wanted to take the summer off, so now the knee will need to be repaired. Same old crap with Bubba.

I tore my ACL twice while wearing my CTI 2's. Just saying....

Than why wear them and quadruple your chances of breaking a femur?

LOL broke that too, in a different crash though. Seriously though, my knees are junk and I can't even ride without wearing my knee braces to hold them together.

he probably didn't want to get smoked 30+ seconds by rv every national again lol

Ryan Villopoto clinches his 4th consecutive 450 SX championship, making him the second rider in history to do so and nobody on here noticed? Now with Stewart possibly hurt can RV sweep the outdoors?

Not sure RV is doing nationals... Heard he's been racing with bad knee or ankle and his nationals may not happen... Nothing official though... I bet we'll find out now the sx championship is over

Not sure RV is doing nationals... Heard he's been racing with bad knee or ankle and his nationals may not happen... Nothing official though... I bet we'll find out now the sx championship is over

Ehh... Just saw on racer x he's doing nationals... Still plenty of time to change his mind... Although I hope he makes it happen and also goes to mxdn this year

I don't think js7 could sweep some of the Euro's......they're fast. You guys been watching the grand prix's on CBS sports? Those tracks are rough and tough, and those guys are fast.

Yeah I've been watching those GP's and those tracks are brutal! Good news John259, Stewart is confirmed for racing Vegas!

when have the GPs been on CBS? I have not seen any of those.

They have been on Sundays on CBS Sports channel. The hours vary between noon and 5 pm. They are prerecorded, but they do show the entire 2nd moto of both classes with highlights from the 1st. Announcers are horrible, but some gnarly tracks and riding without a doubt.

Back