suspension setup

I just bought a brand new ktm150 two weeks ago, went riding this past weekend and the bike handled terrible can you guys give me some people who I could take the bike to get the sag/clickers and everything all set up? Thanks! I appreciate it!

I wouldn't touch anything until its broke in (3-4 hours) just make sure all the clickers at the stock settings. imo

I'd say get ahold of the stock spring specifications and see where you line up to the recommended weight, the springs on my RM were way to soft and it didnt matter what I did with the clickers it still rode like a pogo stick. Set the sag on your rear spring, write down what the current clicker settings are and just start messing with it two clicks at a time. This is what I use to help tune, although im far from a suspension tech, it has helped me in the past. Now Bob Harrington is helping me at Pro-Action and I couldnt be more happy.

https://www.factoryconnection.com/bike-setup/trouble-shooting/

KTM owners manuals have a great section on sag adjustment, suspension settings and jetting. Read it, crazy bc no one ever does! lol

Back