western Reserve Moto 1, +30

Excellent battle there. I think you had a decent battle with him in moto 2 for a lap or so as well.

That's what I thought to, I leaned off the left side of the bike and jammed my left foot. That track is fun to ride.

i was told they got rid of the big double cuz of all the faginas cryn, guess not, the track looked sweet for so early n season.

Doesn't look like there is much lift on the big double now...hard to tell from the video??

We actually filled in the backside of the takeoff on the big double. Left the length the same (60').
Previously, if you chose not to hit the double it was quite a drop off from the take off. With the small bikes, you could not see if someone was down in there. Now if you don't want to hit that second double you can just roll it.
Might not be as much lift as previously, but enough that the 65's and 85's are still hitting it if they are on the gas.
We typically change the track just a bit before every race and will continue to do so. We have some new piping going in to help with drainage as well.

Back