New PR Website

day181

PR Elite
Staff member
So PitRacer has been on vBulletin for 3 years now. It was a much needed improvement over old ubb code but it's now lost it's momentum. All the key developers that built vBulletin have since left the company. New development is all but dead. We purchased a vb5 license and it's completely useless. The most promising forum software for 2014 is XenForo. Ironically it's made up of former vBulletin developers. I've been secretly building the new PR on XenForo for a month now and it's finally ready to go live.

So my question is do you guys want to play around with it, debug, kick the tires first or should we just launch it.

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
looks good. maybe its just me but lot of white, maybe tweak the theme a little bit.. make it easier to see some stuff. coming from someone that knows the work involved, thank you for your hard work!

day181

PR Elite
Staff member
Thanks guys. Yes it was a ton of work to make it look the same but completely change the backend but it's worth the effort. Now all I can see is white LOL. I'm rebuilding the dev env now so I can start tweaking it.

day181

PR Elite
Staff member
You should have FB and Twitter options

Capture.JPG