Welcome to PitRacer.com 2011!

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
Home.gifThank you for visiting the all new PitRacer.com website!
<!--google_ad_section_start-->
We are starting off 2011 fresh with this new design -- we still have all the same great areas to enjoy, but with a fresh new flavor. It is hard to believe it's been twelve years since the inception of PitRacer.com, and this is the fifth complete re-build during that timeframe. Many thanks to Chuck Day of www.S1TE.com for whipping this place into shape.

History of PitRacer.com
PitRacer was started in 1997 as a fantasy SX/MX league, one of the first ever. I ran the league through phone and email for two seasons and then embarked on creating an online version heading into the 1999 season. I literally made up the name “PitRacer” one day while shopping and trying to think of a quick and catchy name for the fantasy league.

As an avid motocross racer and working in Information Technology for a living, I quickly began to notice that there was no online information about Ohio motocross. I took this opportunity to begin visiting tracks, taking pictures, and creating the first Ohio Track Guide to showcase the multitude of riding options we have. With a growing centralized point of information for Ohio motocross, the site grew quickly and the forum system exploded with hundreds of new users. We have continued on from there for over a decade! Thanks to everyone, and I greatly appreciate all the support!
--John Kreps, PitRacer.com

To the left is the original PitRacer.com logo, circa 1998.
<!--google_ad_section_end-->

Back