Athena Kit for charity

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
I had Eric Gorr build my YZ into a 153cc so….. Here’s the deal on the Athena 144cc Kit.

This is a Brand New (never used) complete Athena 144 Big Bore Kit for a 2005 (and up) YZ 125.

Motorsport has the Kit on sale right now for $774.00 …with free shipping.

· The Athena 144CC Big Bore kit is the missing source for increasing your motorcycles raw power.
· The included 144CC cylinder on the Athena Big Bore kit is constructed out of aluminum with a galvanic coating to increase the durability
The water jets have been widened for a higher flow rate, keeping the cylinder cool.

· Athena built a reliable forged piston that has been molybdenum coated for high performance use and extended wear life.
· The Athena Big Bore kit includes a specially designed gasket kit to accommodate the big bore features.
· Another great feature of the Athena Big Bore kit is that it bolts on with no machining needed, and includes easy-to-follow step-by-step installation instructions.
· The Athena 144CC Big Bore Kit includes: new power valves, new cylinder, new head, new piston, new ring(s), new pin, new clips and top end big bore gasket kit.
· athena_kit.jpg

The person who is willing to donate $300.00 or more to the Cassidys Hope Foundation will get the Kit.

I posted this up at 12:00 noon on Tue. 4-3-12. And this offer will close in 48 Hrs.
PM me here on PitRacer with any bids.
I’ll post up the highest current bid (not the bidders name) so you can see where it’s at.
On Thur. 4-5-12 at noon I’ll check my PM’s one last time and give away the kit….deal?
Also, ….I’ll pay the FedEx bill (inside the continental US) for shipping the kit out to ya.

Cassidy’s Hope Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization run 100% by volunteers so your donation is fully tax-deductible. They will provide you with a receipt by mail for your records.

Here's a link

http://www.cassidyshopefoundation.org/#!get-involved
PM me with any bids.

Thanks for the consideration …

Ok, it’s 12:39 on 4-5-201 and the offer has closed.
The winning bid is $400.00
I and everyone at the Cassidy’s Hope Foundation says THANK YOU so VERY MUCH.
I’ll P.M. the winner and let them know.

Back