Red's Ride Day / Clint Zentner Benefit / Joc Moto-x Retirement

faithlove617

PR Addict
Family Motocross Event / Clint Zentner Benefit / Joc Moto-X Retirement

Hello Everyone!!!

Been working on this event for a couple months! The inspiation for this event started as a family ride day, then turned into a benefit and a retirement party. The whole purpose is to bring people together with motocross as the common ground outside of a race or practice atmosphere. So here are the details.

Presented By: SENT (My College/Career Group from Church, They will be helping me that day as well as some volunteers from the MX family and will be introduced to the motocross family)
Hosted By: Jarrett Strouble
Where: Malvern Racing
When: Saturday September 8th
Time: 10am-6pm

Tickets will be on sale starting Saturday August 25th at Malvern Racing. All tickets are pre-sale, must have ticket to enter day of event.
Rider Cost: $30 (Ride Fee & Meal)
Guest Cost: $10 (Meal)

Food: Old Carolina BBQ

Rider Limit: 200-240
Guest Limit: 700

Rider Benefit: Clint Zentner & Josh Strouble (80% to Clint and 20% to Josh)
Retirement Party: Joc from Moto-X

Event Activities:

RC Car Course
RAZR Course (Only approved Drivers) Bairs Polaris/Victory
Archery Range & Airsoft - Kames Sports
Relay Race
CornHole
Volleyball
Face Painting
Raffle of donated and purchased items.
Egging of Me and any other brave souls. Will sell aprox. 300-500 eggs to be thrown at me at one time.

Activities will work like a carnival where you purchase tickets to participate except for cornhole and volleyball.
All tickets for raffle or activities is 1 for $1, 5 for $7, or 15 for $10. Eggs are $1 and Relay Race Participation are $1 per team member.

Tentative Schedule:

Practice: 10am-Noon
Lunch: 11:30am-2pm
Intermission: 12pm-1pm
Relay Race/Egging: 1pm-130pm
Practice: 1:30pm-6pm

Practice will broken up into groups designated by me.

Intermission will include:

Intoduction of event.
Wilmo's speech for Joc.
I will give my testimony of God and Motocross.
My College/Career group and I will sing Amazing Grace.

The reason for presale is I need a count of people for how much food to get and to split practice groups by machine/skill level.

Ambulance will be on hand.

Many people have contributed which I will update soon. Anyone willing to donate items to be raffled is accepted. Just PM me please or email me at faithlove617@yahoo.com. My phone number is 330-412-4334 but please refrain from that unless necessary because I work 60hrs a week and at the racetrack.

We will need help with volunteer flaggers and anyone willing to do something. I have people lined up already to help, but anyone willing to help is much appreciated.

Details are unfolding daily...will keep posting updates.

Thank You to Malvern MX, Apple Cabin MX, Briarcliff MX, RamJam MX, OIR MX, Kames Sports, Bair's Polaris/Victory, Outlaw Enterprises, Minerva Enterprises, Waterloo Transmission, Finley Plumbing, Pro-Action Suspension, FCR Suspension, Wimsatt Family.

Back