Hey Vintage Guys, check this out!!

team186

PR Member
Ballance MotoX is looking for some help!! We are having Round 1 of Victory Sports ABC Series this weekend and we want to throw an idea to you vintage racers...

We need some Vintage Riders to show up and help us make some future track decisions. It looks like a very big event is heading our way later in spring and my guess some of you guys might be in the "show".....more on that later!!

So here's the idea/ offer, we are willing to make a special Vinatge only Sat practice rotation for you guys and will add a few vinatge class options/ moto into the Sunday race order.

The Saturday Practice session will be FREE, but you are gonna have to walk the track with us after practice and help us make some layout decisions. We might even start laying out the HS course with some of your help.

Knowing some of you northern guys will have a long ride home, we will make sure the special Vintage Moto is Race 2 in Sunday Race order. We promise no stagger starts with a modern class, you will get your own moto/ gate drop.

You will have to sign all releases, pay gate fees and I will talk to track owners about a reduced Sunday race fee for your help.

I need some feedback if this idea has any interest...

my direct email is:

team186@insightbb.com

cell: 270-799-4144

track info:

www.ballancemotox.com

Back